RoE Development > RoE PbeM Whiteboard

Follow up on ROE Online - The Programming Effort

<< < (3/4) > >>

Davout:

--- Quote ---Hmm, seems to be working for me.
--- End quote ---

Did you already have an account? When I try to register (I don't have an account yet) I get an error message.

Thanks for contact info.

X-Haelyn's Aegis/RK (Andy):

--- Quote from: Davout on January 16, 2011, 06:37:15 PM ---
--- Quote ---Hmm, seems to be working for me.
--- End quote ---

Did you already have an account? When I try to register (I don't have an account yet) I get an error message.

Thanks for contact info.

--- End quote ---

I did have an account yes, I'll ask Arjan if there is a bug.

Davout:
He just sent me an email saying there was an issue.

Thanks.

X-DM Jon:

--- Quote from: Davout on January 14, 2011, 04:39:33 AM ---Greetings everyone,

First let me introduce myself. My internet name is Louis Davout and I live in Indiana USA. I've played RPGs and wargames on and off (mostly off lately) since 1980 and 1977 respectfully. Birthright has always fascinated me, having purchased it when it first came out. I have had a recent desire to start a new campaign. Unfortunately, running such a campaign is very time consuming. Software to manage much of it would be a most wondrous thing. So my first step was to search to see if anyone else has started anything. I am aware of BirMail but won't my needs. Now I have come across the http://twilightpeaks.net/forum/index.php?topic=998.msg11203#msg11203 which as definitely piqued my interest.

My name is Louis the Shrubber the software developer. I arrange, design, and sell applications.

I am a professional software developer. Currently I work with:

Object Oriented Programming
PHP 5
Mysql 5
Zend Framework
Doctrine ORM
PHPUnit

My particular skills focus on the Model and Controller end of the MVC - in other words the behind the scenes stuff. You don't want me designing interface.

So I ask has anything been done since the post I mentioned was posted?

In either case I would like to provide my assistance.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Louis.

--- End quote ---

Welcome in our game :)
Good to see a man with a plan! Maybe you'd even consider joining our fair game? There's a few open domains for the connoisseur.

Davout:
Thanks for the welcome.

I think it would be fun and beneficial to the development effort. The issue is time. On average how much time is spent as a player per turn?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version