TP.net > The Great Beyond (OOC)

OOC: General adventure observations

<< < (2/12) > >>

X-DM Jon:
Trick or treants!

X-Mieres & SAS/AV (Mark):
OOC:

--- Quote from: DM Bjørn on May 25, 2009, 09:37:48 PM ---while the other is looking at the Obelisk (or should we say, getting cut into pieces by it?) of Thenial.
--- End quote ---

That is so NOT my fault.

On a side note, I've learned never to mess with mysterious mystical artifacts of potentially awesome power.

DM B:
Says the regent before throwing yet another rock at it...

X-IHH/Wallac Isilviere (Kasper):
Well if the book is not going well I must say it bode badly.

EOM Having gotten the Obelisk to stop cutting us to pieces the Gnoll ambush will soon leave us all dead unless someone come up with a real clever plan.

But Bjørn is correct; our the Obelisk one is quite nice; I shift between laughing my arse off and fearing to to read the next mail from Bjørn declaring us all dead  :D

X-Medoere & RCS/KE (Thorsten):

--- Quote from: DM Bjørn on May 25, 2009, 09:37:48 PM ---Although we have no FORUM adventures this turn, we do have two nice ones going on e-mail. One group is chasing the Book of Laws somewhere in Osoerde, while the other is looking at the Obelisk (or should we say, getting cut into pieces by it?) of Thenial.

--- End quote ---

ooc: What the h*ck?... Right, I guess I'll remove the men supposed to aid the OIT in this from my DO then, and at the same time put in an "A-ok" to troops passing through Medoere. Guess I can use my LT somewhere else, then...
*pinches nose bridge* this is the DO from hell...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version