RoE Development > Atlas of Aebrynis

PS Roesone

(1/8) > >>

DM B:
OK, this one leaves something to be desired. I hope Robert will take some time updating it. I have to speed on to the next one; so I'm concentrating on assets and agendas.

Uploaded.

X-Roesone/ARR (Robert):
A question about the Isilvieres. Its says in the PS that the old Baron (meaning Teried, I assume) promoted them to the rank of margraves. Is that your addition and thus canon for RoE II or is it a leftover from RoE I? PS Roesone does list them as loyal vassals of Roesone so it makes/made sense at the time.  I was told that the Isilvieres were evicted from Roesone on account of some treachery, only to be retaken when Roesone acquired Ghoeran provinces after the war.

Basically, if what I mentioned is correct, they owe their noble title to Roesone.. sweet :)

DM B:

--- Quote from: Roesone/ARR (Robert) on November 21, 2008, 06:48:57 PM ---A question about the Isilvieres. Its says in the PS that the old Baron (meaning Teried, I assume) promoted them to the rank of margraves. Is that your addition and thus canon for RoE II or is it a leftover from RoE I? PS Roesone does list them as loyal vassals of Roesone so it makes/made sense at the time.  I was told that the Isilvieres were evicted from Roesone on account of some treachery, only to be retaken when Roesone acquired Ghoeran provinces after the war.

Basically, if what I mentioned is correct, they owe their noble title to Roesone.. sweet :)

--- End quote ---

Teried made them Margraves (with special jurisdiction over the northern three provinces) - at the expense of House Bellamie (who were Margraves of the North until they were implicated in yet another plot).

Then House Isilviere was stripped of all rank following their trafficking with the enemy during the war (a lot of the nobles got kicked around then). That was when Marlae abdicated in favor of ARR. Leaving no margraves in Roesone, only counts.

The Isilvieres then managed to marry into a Ghoeran house, and ended up as the margraves of Bheline and Danaroene.

Makes sense?

X-Roesone/ARR (Robert):
Yup, thanks. I'm slowly working on updating the PS and I needed to sort this out first :) So, they kept their titles after the war.... which means that they pledged their lands of Bheline and Danaroene to Roesone... Exquisite :)

X-Osoerde (Alan):
Those provinces were turned over to Roesone as part of the peace treaty and dissolution of Kingdom of Ghoere.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version