RoE Development > Atlas of Aebrynis

Turn #68 - To do list

(1/2) > >>

DM B:
Domain descriptions of:

- Avanil
- WIT
- CJS

In that order I supposed. Input/feedback/whatever appreciated.

X-CJS/Ruormad Coumain (Tristan):
Your list needs correcting B.

--- Quote from: DM Bjorn on September 15, 2010, 12:18:56 PM ---- Avanil
- WIT
- CJS

--- End quote ---

Fixed  ;)

X-Avanil/Aubrae Avan (Thorsten):

--- Quote from: CJS/Ruormad Coumain (Tristan) on September 15, 2010, 01:07:53 PM ---Your list needs correcting B.

--- Quote from: DM Bjorn on September 15, 2010, 12:18:56 PM ---- CJS Aubrae's new punching-bag

--- End quote ---

Fixed  ;)

--- End quote ---

Typo there, Tristan. Sorted it out for you.

Bjørn, I'll be happy to give you input or feedback, but I am unsure as to what areas you require it. How much of the canon material for Avanil do you intend to use? And what about the expanded stuff in the Birthright.wiki?

X-CJS/Ruormad Coumain (Tristan):

--- Quote from: Avanil/Aubrae Avan (Thorsten) on September 15, 2010, 01:13:36 PM ---
--- Quote from: CJS/Ruormad Coumain (Tristan) on September 15, 2010, 01:07:53 PM ---Your list needs correcting B.

--- Quote from: DM Bjorn on September 15, 2010, 12:18:56 PM ---- CJS Aubrae's new punching-bag

--- End quote ---

Fixed  ;)

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

*waves hand* This is not the domain that you are looking for.

--- Quote from: Avanil/Aubrae Avan (Thorsten) on September 15, 2010, 01:13:36 PM ---Bjørn, I'll be happy to give you input or feedback, but I am unsure as to what areas you require it. How much of the canon material for Avanil do you intend to use? And what about the expanded stuff in the Birthright.wiki?
--- End quote ---

Same Q's from me Bjorn, I've already sent you my ideas but some guidelines would be nice :)

DM B:

--- Quote from: Avanil/Aubrae Avan (Thorsten) on September 15, 2010, 01:13:36 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Fixed  ;)

--- End quote ---

Bjørn, I'll be happy to give you input or feedback, but I am unsure as to what areas you require it. How much of the canon material for Avanil do you intend to use? And what about the expanded stuff in the Birthright.wiki?

--- End quote ---

The history/background parts needs to mesh with RoE history as portrayed in other domain descriptions (for example who/when people arrived in the lands that are now Avanil). Otherwise you can mix and match as you please.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version