Other Games > Anathema

Anathema: Recruitment

<< < (2/9) > >>

DM B:
I've not intention of allowing it to become overly time-consuming, but these things are always difficult to aestimate...the overall plan is to post something on a daily basis, keep the story flowing forward.

Players will have to reply within the same time frame (once per day or so) if they want to have any influence on how the story proceeds; if not they will simply be carried forward, at the mercy of the whims of the Dark Gods (and their fellow players). So you should probably check in every day, but the amount of work required shouldn't be very large. Knowing role-players I'm sure that many will want to do more than the minimum; they wil undoubtedly add stuff about their Champion and warbands, discuss stuff with one another and so on. How much of that you want to get into is up to you.

Lurk Skywalker:
Ok, fair enough, guess I will get tempted - just looked up last night some interesting stories about the Relictors. Will see how to weave something out of that :)

Stonecrown Coster/MB (Rune):
I'm declaring my interest in the game. Whether you'd want me as a player, and whether I have the time to commit to it remains to be seen, but I'll pay attention to how this develops. Who knows, maybe it's time to bring back Suris Enlien as a tech-priest?  8)

Or Marlae Roesone as... umm... I'll let Alan fill out the blanks  :P

DM B:
Thus far I've gotten little response from the 40k PbP crowd. I'll try some more promotion, but it may be that Anathema is too different to evoke much interest. In which case it's back to the drawing board.

DM B:

--- Quote from: Lurk Skywalker on October 02, 2013, 10:22:57 AM ---Ok, fair enough, guess I will get tempted - just looked up last night some interesting stories about the Relictors. Will see how to weave something out of that :)

--- End quote ---

So you're interested in playing a Marine. We really need a marine or two, so that's very good. The Relictors Chapter has an interesting background in that they have recently been declared heretics, but have been playing around with fire for a long while.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version