RoE General > The Herald (DM announcements)

Indefinite grant thread

<< < (4/4)

DM B:

--- Quote from: Brosengae/Cloene (Linde) on February 20, 2012, 11:40:03 AM ---From turn 71:
- Brosengae will grant 2,5 GB to each PSN and ToF.

--- End quote ---

Added

X-Endier & KoH/GdN (JP):
The KoH is providing Grant 2GB to Brandoenel Tuare, in accordance with our Tuoren Treaty.      

X-ETN/Maire Cwyllmie (Libor):
ETN cancels its regular grant to CoT.

X-WIT/Toreas Kharnmoin (Rune):
OOC: I assume you refer to ETN claiming hardship? If so, it's not needed to post it here since the temples are assumed to pay the tithes indefinetly (for as long as they are a part of the Conclave, anyway), and exceptions are handled in the CoT-forum. By posting it here, it seems as if the ETN withdraws from the Conclave, which maybe wasn't your intention?

X-ETN/Maire Cwyllmie (Libor):

--- Quote from: WIT/Toreas Kharnmoin (Rune) on April 04, 2012, 02:01:19 PM ---OOC: I assume you refer to ETN claiming hardship? If so, it's not needed to post it here since the temples are assumed to pay the tithes indefinetly (for as long as they are a part of the Conclave, anyway), and exceptions are handled in the CoT-forum. By posting it here, it seems as if the ETN withdraws from the Conclave, which maybe wasn't your intention?

--- End quote ---

Yes, you assumed it right, ETN is not withdrawing from CoT. I just posted it here to make sure I will have my 2GB next turn :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version