RoE General > Joining/Available domains

Returning players - domain applications

(1/4) > >>

DM B:
Hi,

Returning players - and returning players only - now have the opportunity to apply for domains. If you don't apply now, you'll get the chance to do so when the general application opens; but you'll no longer get any special advantages. Same goes if you want to change your mind - then you'll join the general application round.

Applications are to be sent by PM to DM Bjørn and DM Jon. You can apply for as many as 3 domains or as little as 1 (but if you don't get you first choice, then you'll have to wait until the general round). Please include a short note about why you want each particular domain.

DM B:
Diemed: I'm sure it's tempting and I'm sure it'll be fun, but be prepared for a lot of work above all. Diemed has many vassals, 3 of them PC domains, and has a lot of internal and external challenges. So with great powr comes great danger AND complexity.

DM B:
Alamie: Alamie has been included as a PC domain.

DM B:
Ok,

I have a preliminary breakdown of domains:

Sheldon - Diemed
Robert - Roesone
Matt - Ghieste & HOT
Harvey - Osoerde

Wiktor - Regien (Wizards are not high on the priority list, so are you sure about this one Wiktor?)

Bobby - Haven't decided yet, but isn't looking at any of the domains liste above

It's not too lat for other returning players to chime in...

DM B:

--- Quote from: DM Bjørn on September 22, 2008, 09:45:58 AM ---Ok,

I have a preliminary breakdown of domains:

Sheldon - Diemed
Robert - Roesone
Matt - Ghieste & HOT
Harvey - Osoerde

Wiktor - Regien (Wizards are not high on the priority list, so are you sure about this one Wiktor?)

Bobby - Haven't decided yet, but isn't looking at any of the domains liste above

It's not too lat for other returning players to chime in...

--- End quote ---

Here is an update:

Sheldon - Diemed
Thorsten - Medoere & RCS
Robert - Roesone

Matt - Ghieste & HOT

Alan - Osoerde
Bobby - Bellam & BC

MS - Kalle

Regien - Wiktor

Could you please give me some feedback ASAP if this is NOT correct?

You're also free to update your profile names and avatars.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version