RoE Development > RoE PbeM Whiteboard

P&H draft

(1/19) > >>

DM B:
I've uploaded an older draft of the P&H. Things might well change, some domains and realms haven't gotten a through work through, but you should get a pretty good idea about what things will look like.

If you have any input, feel free to reply to this thread.

(the file is in the downloads section)

X-Medoere & RCS/KE (Thorsten):
I think, you should give Medoere a lot more gold... that's just my take on it.

Nah, i see Alamier is ruled by Alamier, instead of the abbrivation JS (is that still the same dude?)

Suriene didn't really evolve at all, from RoE 1 to now... in fact, looking at the PH from turn 52, i see the province leveling-thingy stands at 28, when the new one is at 23. Considering how Kaven really tried to make this place prosper (or, at least not stagnate) i can't help but wonder, especially, since Alamier grew twice (i think), in the same amount of time, from 3 to 5. (That might be some of the RoE 1 vs. RoE 2 changeover stuff, so just asking if that was on purpose.)

Otherwise, it's nice to see, that the RCS and Medoere hasn't been sitting on it's arse during the years. Getting more and more eager to start.   ;D

::)

Edit: Oh, and i can see, by looking at Ilien, that i need to have a serious chat, with the IHH and CJS... Ilien belonged to ME, you geezers! Going from temple 5, to temple 3, at their expense does not make this Paladin happy!  >:(

DM B:
There are no remaining growth numbers in RoE II...growth has been abstracted. And so Suriene remains at lvl 1.

Temple levels in Ilien reassigned to make things more interesting.

House Alamier has assumed regency over Alamier after House Shaeme withdrew to overlook their new Barony of Shaeme (following Carvaloen's ascension to the Dieman throne).

Remember - always - that RoE II is BASED upon RoE I, but is a completely separate game.

X-Medoere & RCS/KE (Thorsten):

--- Quote from: DM Bjørn on November 09, 2008, 08:37:53 PM ---There are no remaining growth numbers in RoE II...growth has been abstracted. And so Suriene remains at lvl 1.

Temple levels in Ilien reassigned to make things more interesting.

House Alamier has assumed regency over Alamier after House Shaeme withdrew to overlook their new Barony of Shaeme (following Carvaloen's ascension to the Dieman throne).

Remember - always - that RoE II is BASED upon RoE I, but is a completely separate game.

--- End quote ---

Explains things... but still... I miss my lvl 5 temple in Ilien :P

DM B:
...but more interestingly...there is a vacant temple slot in Ilien...could take you to lvl 4...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version