Other Games > Anathema

Anathema: Recruitment

(1/9) > >>

Lurk Skywalker:

Would it be realistic for total newbies to W40K universe to attempt playing? No offence taken if yes is the answer :)

DM B:
It would be very realistic.

The game is supposed to be super-easy to play.

And if you feel you're lacking in background lore: Just imagine a character that's essentially clueless when it comes to the greater galaxy. Most of the inhabitants of the 40k universe are ignoramuses, blissfully oblivious to anything beyond their immediate sphere.

Lurk Skywalker:

--- Quote from: DM B on September 29, 2013, 07:41:37 PM ---It would be very realistic.

The game is supposed to be super-easy to play.

And if you feel you're lacking in background lore: Just imagine a character that's essentially clueless when it comes to the greater galaxy. Most of the inhabitants of the 40k universe are ignoramuses, blissfully oblivious to anything beyond their immediate sphere.

--- End quote ---

Great :). Ignoramuses are easy to impersonate when the player is likewise  ;D

DM B:
Anathema is a game for a fistful of players. 3 is the absolute minimum, around 5 is probably ideal. Actually Anathema can easily support 10 or more players, but then GM workload will skyrocket - and we don't want that.

Potential players can show their interest here. It's not a first come type of thing; as usual I pick the players I think would make a fun game for all. Being early is part of that because it shows eagerness, but it's not the whole equation.

Start date is a little vague ATM, but it will come in the foreseeable future. Anywhere from a few days to a month or so.

Lurk Skywalker:
Kind of kitchen and egg, between this and ROE III (however hypothetical).
Bjorn, what would be the average time / interaction level per week required not to be a drag on everyone's else fun? That is the only question my chaotic innerself needs to get answered to before devouring the universe, or not.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version