RoE Development > Atlas of Aebrynis

Navigable rivers

(1/2) > >>

X-MOC/Leman States (Even):
Is there a map version showing navigable rivers, or how far up various ships can go? I seem to remember that there was a forum post covering this, but cannot find anything.

X-Osoerde (Alan):
E, there was a map like this I think. Though I don't have it in my RoE stuff.  I will need to scrounge through backups...

DM B:
Err...I'm not entirely certain. There may have been a map at one time.

Maesil: You can drive big ships up to Moere. If you want to pass the bridges there you need the permission of Baron Moere; cuz you have to pass under where he has nasty artillery and chains and stuff. If you get past there you could make it as far as Endier without trouble.

X-Ghieste & HOT/GH (Matt):
Certainly Ghieste/Ghiere is described as a substantial port on the Maesil, that historically served as the centre of the grain trade for the Empire.

DM B:

--- Quote from: Ghieste & HOT/GH (Matt) on March 11, 2012, 07:25:28 PM ---Certainly Ghieste/Ghiere is described as a substantial port on the Maesil, that historically served as the centre of the grain trade for the Empire.

--- End quote ---

Certainly; but there are lots of river ships. I think Even was think about how far you could run a galleon up-river.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version