RoE Development > RoE PbeM Whiteboard

P&H draft

<< < (3/19) > >>

DM B:

--- Quote from: Roesone/ARR (Robert) on November 10, 2008, 01:11:59 AM ---Did you change bloodline scores as well, Bjorn? Robhan's bloodline was 39 at the end of the game (35 starting +4 gained after defeating Wyld) and now I see it as 29 in P&H.

Also, how can the Isilvieres hold the same rank as the king of Roesone (baron)?

--- End quote ---

Don't think Robhan's BS was been checked yet, but I'm not certain it's starting at 39 though.

The Isilvieres held the rank when their provinces were part of Ghoere. Don't you think it'll be interesting? Actually I'm thinking about giving them the title of Marquis = Marcher Lords = Big Counts. Something like that. Ideas welcome.

DM B:
Mieres isn't updated in the draft.

X-Roesone/ARR (Robert):

--- Quote from: DM Bjørn on November 10, 2008, 05:18:22 AM ---The Isilvieres held the rank when their provinces were part of Ghoere. Don't you think it'll be interesting? Actually I'm thinking about giving them the title of Marquis = Marcher Lords = Big Counts. Something like that. Ideas welcome.

--- End quote ---

Weren't they Roesonean nobles, not Ghoeran? At least, that's how it is in PS Roesone, I don't know what the deal was in RoE I.

Marquis/Lords of the Mark/March is cool for someone like Coeranys, but I don't see the point in a relatively centrally located realm. The mark separates the great kingdom/empire from other peoples not between the members of the same people (in this case, Anuireans).

DM B:
They got kicked out of Roesone for conspiring with Diemed, but found their fortune in Ghoere by marrying into a failing House there.

X-Roesone/ARR (Robert):
And got their hands on both provinces previously in the hands of Marlae....grrr  ;D

BTW, how the heck is Tristan Bellamie a law regent in Caercas? Is he a "vassal" of the crown or does that represent unruly elements in the countryside about to be hit by a SWAT team?  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version