RoE Development > RG v.3.5 draft editing

Chapter 2: Domains

(1/7) > >>

X-Elinie/RiD (Niels):
A question:

In the Domain data segment, the listed order of information does not match the "Domain Secrets" or the "<DomainName> - Secrets" documents.

Its a small thing, but should I correct this, so it matches the layout presented in the two documents mentioned above?

As an example, in Domain data, Capital/Court is one paragraph, but in Domain Secrets, these informations are split up and placed on either side of "Area" and "Population".

And when it comes to Treasury and Regency, this information does not come in the Domain Secrets document, but in the  "<DomainName> - Secrets" document.

I can switch around and clean it up no problem, but I'm not going to, without asking here.  :)

X-Elinie/RiD (Niels):

--- Quote ---Most provinces measure about 2.000 to 3.000 square miles, averaging at 2.500 square miles per province (quite a lot of space). The exact dimensions of a province are of little importance, but most measure roughly 50 miles by 50 miles.
--- End quote ---

I know ROE has enlarged the size of everything, are these figures taking that into account, or are they legacy from vanilla BR?

X-Haelyn's Aegis/RK (Andy):
Vanilla is 20-30 miles by 20-30 miles, so 50 x 50 = 2,500 sq miles is the larger size.

DM B:

--- Quote from: Haelyn's Aegis/RK (Andy) on April 11, 2010, 11:59:16 PM ---Vanilla is 20-30 miles by 20-30 miles, so 50 x 50 = 2,500 sq miles is the larger size.

--- End quote ---

Vanilla is on average 1.000 sq miles; so RoE provinces are 2,5 times bigger (in area and population).

X-Elinie/RiD (Niels):
What about my first question? - should I adapt the segment to match the documents we actually use, or just leave it in place?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version