Author Topic: Mirror Swordhawk Crusade Turn #71 - Knights of Haelyn  (Read 3687 times)

Offline X-IHH/Wallac Isilviere (Kasper)

• Sovereign
  • Regency: 18
  • Pontiff Wallac Isilviere, High Prefect of the IHH
Mirror Swordhawk Crusade Turn #71 - Knights of Haelyn
« on: March 16, 2012, 12:38:02 PM »
Just put [known] the units present in one post and using same notation for unit rooster of me and JP.

IHH force lead by General Runil “Blodaxe” Griene (1487 HC), lieutenant of the IHH: Male Anurian; Fighter 7, Andurias, weak, 15; LG, Expert Command, Expert Warfare.

A grizzled old veteran who as a Templar has been serving IHH for the most of his life. Has been with IHH since he as an infant lost his family during a fire on Eve of the Dead many a year ago. Ruunil has served under 3 High Prefects and while his name could hint otherwise he is nothing but chivalrous and fair. A soldier and a true believer in the word of the All Father.

Knight (IHH) Elite Crusade Gen Runil
Mtd Armsmen (IHH) Crack Crusade Gen Runil
Mtd Armsmen (IHH) Crack Crusade Gen Runil
Dragoons (IHH) Crack Crusade Gen Runil
Dragoons (IHH) Crack Crusade Gen Runil
Regulars (IHH) Skilled Crusade Gen Runil
Regulars (IHH) Skilled Crusade Gen Runil
Pikes (IHH) Skilled Crusade Gen Runil
Crossbows (IHH) Skilled Crusade Gen Runil
Skirmishers (IHH) Skilled Crusade Gen Runil
Skirmishers (IHH) Skilled Crusade Gen Runil
Scouts (IHH) Skilled Crusade Gen Runil

Knight-Commander General Artheuer, Man, Fighter 10, Haelyn, Unblooded, LG
Henchman Kalien Fellsword, Man, Knight 7th, Haelyn, Unblooded LG

Knights (KoH) Legendary Crusade Gen Welling
Knights (KoH) Crack Crusade Gen Welling
Knights (KoH) Crack Crusade Gen Welling
Mtd Armsmen (KoH) Crack Crusade Gen Welling
Mtd Armsmen (KoH) Elite Crusade Gen Welling
Mtd Armsmen (KoH) Vet Crusade Gen Welling
Mtd Armsmen (KoH) Vet Crusade Gen Welling
Pikes (KoH) Skilled Crusade Gen Welling
Scouts Green Crusade Gen Welling
Artillerists Skilled Crusade Gen Welling

Dwarven Siege train

Commander
Engineers
Engineers
Artillerists
Guards
Crossbows
Crossbows

« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 12:40:40 PM by IHH/Wallac Isilviere (Kasper) »
His Holiness Wallac Isilviere, Pontiff of All Anuire, High Prefect of the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn

Offline X-Tuornen/LF (Geir)

• Former players
  • Noble
  • Regency: 10
  • Laela Flaertes, Duchess of Tuornen
Re: Mirror Swordhawk Crusade Turn #71 - Knights of Haelyn
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 01:49:38 PM »
OoC: Bjørn since it seems there is no overall command could we please wait for JP to write something before we move on? I have been waiting for since I wrote "JP feel free to carry on". I read the development but react not to it - and thus the disaster develops. Bear in mind our generals have lots of skill allthough I have little or none in warfare and JP is a new player (in regard to warfare so am I)

As it is I tend to favour moving back from Ghoudaïa entirely even perhaps shirsheet as well and focus on one province at a time.

Bjørn perhaps you should control the generals actual warfare actions more and I can focus on writting up only narratives

this is so good you just cant make it happen, it has to happen by itself  ;D It's so real crusades!
Laela Flaertes, By the Grace of Haelyn Duchess of Tuornen

- Geir
Tuornen / LF

• Sovereign
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 02:06:56 PM »
OoC: Bjørn since it seems there is no overall command could we please wait for JP to write something before we move on? I have been waiting for since I wrote "JP feel free to carry on". I read the development but react not to it - and thus the disaster develops. Bear in mind our generals have lots of skill allthough I have little or none in warfare and JP is a new player (in regard to warfare so am I)

As it is I tend to favour moving back from Ghoudaïa entirely even perhaps shirsheet as well and focus on one province at a time.

Bjørn perhaps you should control the generals actual warfare actions more and I can focus on writting up only narratives

this is so good you just cant make it happen, it has to happen by itself  ;D It's so real crusades!

I modified the original whine post in thread. And made an IC where Griese pull back to Tinsouf
His Holiness Wallac Isilviere, Pontiff of All Anuire, High Prefect of the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn

• Former players
  • Noble
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 04:47:42 PM »

I modified the original whine post in thread. And made an IC where Griese pull back to Tinsouf

Give the coomand to the KoH general, if he is a general he can do it. If the other one complains burn him on a stake.

- Geir
Tuornen / LF

• Sovereign
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 05:12:55 PM »

Give the coomand to the KoH general, if he is a general he can do it. If the other one complains burn him on a stake.

Actually both generals are prepared to let the other have the overall command so I hope Bjørn will help us solving it or explain why we cant or what we failed doing that was required

• Former players
  • Noble
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 05:35:53 PM »

Actually both generals are prepared to let the other have the overall command so I hope Bjørn will help us solving it or explain why we cant or what we failed doing that was required

well the KoH are dificult ppl, they are the best of the best of the best and so fort, so give them lead, name some enemy spawn of some bad thing, or just plan a heretic, and just lett lose! go to you tent, when you get back out its all burned, staked, chopped liver, blood and gore. You got dwarf siege units F C O L !! This is like the 3rd Shock Army you got there, there wont be more rubbel left then what you need to put in the river so you can cross, if there is a river. Is there? A river?

- Geir
Tuornen / LF

Offline X-Ghieste & HOT/GH (Matt)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 38
  • Duke Ghorien Hiriele of Ghieste, Guilder of H/OT
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2012, 05:58:31 PM »
Every good Haelynite knows there is only one correct response to any tactical situation - CHARGE!!!
His Grace Ghorien Hiriele,
Duke of Ghieste,
Grand-Maester of the Highland/Overland Traders,
Viscount of Whyrthe.
Down Right Evil Bastard!

• Former players
  • Noble
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2012, 08:38:20 AM »
well now things are getting out of hand. We cant have you all get slaughtered in this way, so secure that place you'r at and lick you wounded pride for a bitt.
That is, if you want any advice from back here in the commfort of the backseat.

- Geir
Tuornen / LF

• Sovereign
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2012, 11:53:50 AM »
Assuming the elements of the army have been gathered once more with the Tinsouf siege force. The Tinsouf Siege force have been laying siege during WM 5 & WM 6.

A full-scale siege requires at least one month (1 action round/4 war moves) to have any effect (i.e. building siege engines, sapping, etc.).
An assault requires just 1 war move.
A passive siege requires 1 turn to have any effect (not relevant in this case).

Also; a fortification is not just a single fortification. A castle protects an entire province. So when you're taking on a castle it is better to describe it as an effort to take say an important walled town or two, plus perhaps a key castle (in the literal sense; a key castle).

So if they continue siege for WM 7 & WM 8, see how that project fare and possible assault in WM 9?

IHH
General Runil Griene OK
Knight Elite E
Armsmen mnt Crack OK
Armsmen mnt Crack W
Dragoons Crack E
Dragoons Crack E
Scouts Skilled E
Scouts Skilled E
Scouts Skilled OK (The one that scouted Sulaïa)

Regulars  Skilled OK
Regulars  Skilled OK
Pikes  Skilled OK
Pikes  Skilled OK
Pikes  Skilled OK
Pikes  Skilled OK
Crossbows  Skilled OK
Crossbows  Skilled OK
Crossbows  Skilled OK
Crossbows  Skilled OK
Skirmishers Skilled OK
Skirmishers Skilled OK

KoH
General A. Welling OK
Knights (KoH) Legendary OK
Knights (KoH) Crack W
Knights (KoH) Crack W
Mtd Armsmen (KoH) Crack OK
Mtd Armsmen (KoH) Elite OK
Mtd Armsmen (KoH) Elite E
Mtd Armsmen (KoH) Vet W
Mtd Armsmen (KoH) Vet W
Scouts Green D

Commander Kalien 'Fellsword' OK
Pikes (KoH) Skilled OK
Artillerists Skilled  OK

Dwarven mercs
Commander Heiri Wainier OK
Engineers OK
Engineers OK
Artillerists OK
Guards OK
Crossbows OK
Crossbows OK
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 11:58:36 AM by IHH/Wallac Isilviere (Kasper) »

Offline X-Coeranys/WD (Greg)

• Former players
  • Scion
  • Regency: 4
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2012, 12:49:35 AM »

well the KoH are dificult ppl, they are the best of the best of the best and so fort, so give them lead, name some enemy spawn of some bad thing, or just plan a heretic, and just lett lose! go to you tent, when you get back out its all burned, staked, chopped liver, blood and gore. You got dwarf siege units F C O L !! This is like the 3rd Shock Army you got there, there wont be more rubbel left then what you need to put in the river so you can cross, if there is a river. Is there? A river?

Wow, this is like looking in mirrors facing each other...
William Deaulen
Baron of Coeranys
Count of Caudraight

• Sovereign
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2012, 09:16:23 AM »
Theres no more command issue. The retreat and trap was greatly taken care of by KoH's general and with good cooperation by IHH's

• Former players
  • Noble
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2012, 09:53:04 AM »
Are we going past the vampire? Just outside his front gate? And we let him be? We do one thing at a time, but we cannot ignore such a symbol of evil.

ed: yes I should make this some kind of IC post.

- Geir
Tuornen / LF