Author Topic: The co-DM signs off  (Read 3425 times)

Offline X-DM Jon

• Former players
  • Sovereign
  • Regency: 21
  • Slide
The co-DM signs off
« on: September 07, 2011, 01:28:26 AM »
Well boys, my work here is done. It's been a while since I've done anything useful for RoE and time constraints makes it's demands on me now, moving RoE into the umpteenth row - not really ideal for a co-DM. So I'll move into the background officially (yes I know I've been in the background for quite a few years by now  ;) but official is official).

I have loved this game more than any of you will ever know and have had the great pleasure of knowing everything about most of your plans, meaning I can most likely never pick up the role of ordinary player for a good while yet.

If you're in doubt I'll let you know that I retire with my major agenda completed. The minor one's were not so succesful, but that's how it goes...

I'm still hanging around, I'll still answer any questions you have - rules or strategy wise. I'll still be available if Bjørn needs the odd job done. But the job of co-DM is open if anyone's interested in a look behind the scenes. I'm just the janitor now :)

You can, if you want, use my mail as a backup point and keep cc'ing me. I've saved most every mail of importance since 2004 or thereabouts... But if you have questions specifically for me to answer; leave out the RoE heading or I probably won't notice it.

Good game boys! Cheers Jon

Offline X-Roesone/ARR (Robert)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 18
  • Arvour Raemel, Baron of Roesone
Re: The co-DM signs off
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 11:48:36 AM »
Darnation, I come back and you run away!

Sorry to see you go, wish you still popped up on MSN from time to time.

Arvour Raemel, by the Grace of Haelyn Baron of Roesone etc, Champion of Cuiraecen

Offline X-Sea Witch/Aneira (John)

• Former players
  • Hero
  • Regency: 3
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 12:25:40 PM »
I'd just like to say thanks Jon for the advice and help you gave me as I got up to speed in the game and also with the first couple DOs I submitted.  It was greatly appreciated.
Aneira Taren, Sea Witch of the South Coast.

Offline X-Mhoried/Constantine Mhor (Wiktor)

• Former players
  • Scion
  • Regency: 8
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2011, 03:30:58 PM »
Sad news!

Understandable though, I am struggling for time some times as well.

Well, you know how to find me if you want to discuss about good old times :)

Cheers
W
His Grace Constantine Mhor the Duke of Mhoried

Offline X-DM Jon

• Former players
  • Sovereign
  • Regency: 21
  • Slide
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 11:16:35 PM »
I'd just like to say thanks Jon for the advice and help you gave me as I got up to speed in the game and also with the first couple DOs I submitted.  It was greatly appreciated.

You're welcome and may I add; a most ardent student of all things RoE :)
If there's anything else you'd like to discuss about stuff past, present or future, rules or otherwise. Drop me a mail :)

Wiktor and Robert, I'd love to come back on MSN just for you guys, so see you there soon :)

Offline X-Boeruine/Ulric (Robert)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 20
  • rkurelic at gmail.com
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2011, 11:21:12 PM »
Cool. And having a phone IM I'm always online though I haven't quite mastered replying in my sleep yet  ;D

P.S. As for playing, you could do that. Harvey DMed for a while and he's Osoer now. Talinie *nudge, nudge*  8)