Author Topic: Totally AFK! (Blame Sweden)  (Read 3212 times)

Offline X-Avanil/Aubrae Avan (Thorsten)

• Former players
  • Sovereign
  • Regency: 35
  • Princess Aubrae Avan
Totally AFK! (Blame Sweden)
« on: October 15, 2010, 01:01:44 PM »
I'll be gone for the next four days, as I've been "conscripted" to participate in some documentary about vikings. Thus I will be in Foteviken (reconstructed viking settlement near some musem) clad in various ridiculous outfits while people film it until monday evening.
Since we are meant to be sleeping there, and it is going to rain and be rather cold for most of the weekend (as I understand it) and I didn't want to go in the first place, I am very enthusiastic about this! Very enthusiastic!!!

Anyways, since I'm not paying roaming-prices and don't expect free internet or electricity (or indoor plumbing) in buildings meant to emulate 800th century architecture, don't expect me online in that period... much.

Cheers,
Thorsten

Aubrae Avan,
Princess of Avanil, Duchess of Taeghas

Diplomacy is the art of letting someone else have your way.

Offline X-Tuornen/LF (Geir)

• Former players
  • Noble
  • Regency: 10
  • Laela Flaertes, Duchess of Tuornen
Re: Totally AFK! (Blame Sweden)
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, 01:03:49 PM »
I'll be gone for the next four days, as I've been "conscripted" to participate in some documentary about vikings. Thus I will be in Foteviken (reconstructed viking settlement near some musem) clad in various ridiculous outfits while people film it until monday evening.
Since we are meant to be sleeping there, and it is going to rain and be rather cold for most of the weekend (as I understand it) and I didn't want to go in the first place, I am very enthusiastic about this! Very enthusiastic!!!

Anyways, since I'm not paying roaming-prices and don't expect free internet or electricity (or indoor plumbing) in buildings meant to emulate 800th century architecture, don't expect me online in that period... much.

Cheers,
Thorsten

have fun! :-)
Laela Flaertes, By the Grace of Haelyn Duchess of Tuornen

- Geir
Tuornen / LF

Offline X-Osoerde (Alan)

• The Dragon
  • Former players
  • Sovereign
  • Regency: 21
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2010, 02:27:14 PM »

Cheers,
Thorsten

have fun! :-)

...This sounds utterly awful. But, do have fun, Thorsten! We can't think of anyone more deserving of this honor.
Yes, wyrmling, the meat is made all the more tender by armor...

Offline X-Bellam & BC/TB (Bobby)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 33
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2010, 04:05:39 PM »
Ah.... good to know my money was well-spent.  Have FUN.  ;D

Offline X-Avanil/Aubrae Avan (Thorsten)

• Former players
  • Sovereign
  • Regency: 35
  • Princess Aubrae Avan
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2010, 01:38:39 PM »
I'm back. And actually it was more fun than I thought it would be. The good weather and the mead helped too.

I'll be catching up over the next few days.
Aubrae Avan,
Princess of Avanil, Duchess of Taeghas

Diplomacy is the art of letting someone else have your way.