Author Topic: Copenhagen New Years Party - ROE invited  (Read 5569 times)

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
  • Regency: 51
    • Twilightpeaks.net - Hone of Ruins of Empire
Re: Copenhagen New Years Party - ROE invited
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2010, 08:34:58 PM »
Hi guys!

I'm arranging a New Years eve party and all ROE players are welcome!

Dress code is formal/festive.

In order to ensure a good standard of food and drinks, there will be a charge of some kind. Around 200-300 DKK ~ 25-40 EUR.

If you have special requests, feel free to contact me.

I estimate we'll have between 15 and 30 participants.

Feedback required prior to December 15., either by email, phone or PM.  :)

I probably can't make it...but not for lack of wanting :P
DM Bjørn

Offline X-IHH/Wallac Isilviere (Kasper)

• Sovereign
  • Regency: 18
  • Pontiff Wallac Isilviere, High Prefect of the IHH
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2010, 02:21:57 PM »
What I don't understand, is why we'd want to transfer the aussies here - and not take scandinavia (or rather Norway and Denmark, screw the rest) to warmer climates? A sunny and warm New Years sounds like a wonderful concept to me. Certainly beats freezing your butt off while having to go "oohh" and "aahh" over the colourful display of fireworks everybody has to set off.

Somehow I think bringing kids to the party would be considered contraproductive and thus wont show up at Niels New Years party but I am all for moving Norway and Denmark to a warmer climate.

Oh and yes that include the rather exciting phenomens around Indonesia - hell we dont even have to bring our own fireworks  ;D
His Holiness Wallac Isilviere, Pontiff of All Anuire, High Prefect of the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn

Offline X-Elinie/RiD (Niels)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 19
  • Formerly Star of the East
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2010, 03:09:57 PM »
Heh, yea... I didn't consider that. The party will most definitively not be child friendly.

At another party we hosted, there was a drunken race in the stairwell. The loser had to get stitches but was back to party a few hours later.  ;D

He just never did see that pillar...
Formerly: His Grace, Patriarch Rashid ibn Daouta, Last Imperial Duke of the Eastern Marches, Duke of Elinie, Master of Sutren Hills, Holy Paladin of Avanalae, Light of Reason.