Author Topic: Xeno/Facility - Hannah Lowens  (Read 1942 times)

Offline Ruideside/OM (RP)

• Otmar Messer, Lord-Commander, etc., etc., etc.
  • RoE3 (Rjurik)
  • Noble
  • Regency: 7
  • Come let us discuss this...
    • Bob's Worlds
Xeno/Facility - Hannah Lowens
« on: September 27, 2013, 01:34:54 AM »
Character name: Hannah Lowens
Description: Short, dark, and plain, Hannah was never anybody’s idea of pretty, but an teenage mishap that left her with a large scar on her face has relegated her to the “ugly” category. That added to her mild Asperger’s more or less condemned her to a life of menial unskilled work. Hannah works in the maintenance department as a custodian, cleaning offices and dumping garbage. This position allows her to see a lot of things that she really shouldn’t see, and her innate intelligence combined with her superb memory allows her to have a good grasp on what is going on well above either her pay grade or security clearance.

Attributes
Strength: 2
Endurance: 2
Smarts: 3
Learning: 2
Beauty: 0

In my room...
I roll over and glance bleary-eyed at the time and groan – 0930! So much for a good “day’s” sleep. Knowing that the chances of my getting back to sleep are at best slim to none, I curl up and pull my pillow over my head and quietly curse the couple in the adjacent sleeping quarters and their enthusiastic love making: “Fuck those fucking fuckers and their noisy fucking fucking."
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 01:45:58 AM by Thurazor Regained/OM (RP) »
By the Grace of My Own Right Hand, Lord Commander of the Federated Free Companies, Governor-General of the Ruideside, Marshal of the Realm, and Captain-General of the Brethren of  the Black Flag.

My Tollanar blog: https://bobsworlds.wordpress.com/

"If reason won't work - try violence"