Author Topic: Sponsoered player applications  (Read 26143 times)

Offline X-Elinie/RiD (Niels)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 19
  • Formerly Star of the East
Re: Sponsoered player applications
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2009, 11:06:27 AM »
I can sponsor Linde.

We've played D&D together for years now, and he'll have no problems grasping the complexity of the rules.  :)
Formerly: His Grace, Patriarch Rashid ibn Daouta, Last Imperial Duke of the Eastern Marches, Duke of Elinie, Master of Sutren Hills, Holy Paladin of Avanalae, Light of Reason.

Offline Gwall

• Lurkers
  • Freeman
  • Regency: 2
« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2009, 04:42:34 PM »
Hi,

I will hardly be known around because I never really had the chance to stick to a game that lasted more than three turns when I didn't myself had to quit due to RL circumstances but I'd like to apply for a realm. I did play in ROE for one turn as Assan, in Elinie (I was the player responsible for the massive gnoll and goblin slauthering and the preliminary mission of rashid into the far east). Most of my birthright experience if not all is around the realm of Elinie, except for one take as Baruk-Azhik when I started around 15 years old with Morgramen's PBEM (I have a blank on the name tho) but eventually switched to Point's East Trading even then. I am not a notable player yet, but I do enjoy improving, as like I said, my experience in political games is somewhat limited to the 3 rounds type unfolding of events. I enjoy smaller realm works, and places where there's is lot of room for imagination. I am pretty much open to anything. Feel free to ask ze questions or throw a hairy hobbit foot.

Erik

Offline X-DM Jon

• Former players
  • Sovereign
  • Regency: 21
  • Slide
« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2009, 11:38:20 AM »
Welcome aboard both of you.
 The turn is still in the resolution phase and the DM's doing their best to get on top of the Christmas mail avalanche  ;D

Go to the downloads section and get yourself a copy of the regent guide, Provinces & Holdings (P&H) and other materials. Then read around on the forum - especially the DM announcement - to see how we do it. We'll contact you as soon as the turn resolution is over and we can see who've left us.