Author Topic: A Declaration  (Read 4325 times)

Offline X-Osoerde (Alan)

• The Dragon
  • Former players
  • Sovereign
  • Regency: 21
A Declaration
« on: August 03, 2009, 05:10:32 AM »
In this fifteenth hundredth and thirty-fifth year of Haelyn’s Count, in so much as Anuireans adhere to the divine providence of the Holy Triumvirate and the Holy Court, the bond between liege-vassal is to be inviolate.

Let it be known then that the Duchy of Elinie, through word and through action, transgresses on this most sacred tenet of the gods for the Patriarch, knowing that a creature of the Shadow stalks Morcosoer, knowing that Morcosoer has requested aid, and yet neither the cry of liege nor the cry of vassal, are not enough to sway the Patriarch to the path of righteousness.

They call this a matter amongst brothers, yet do not be fooled.  This matter is solely concerned the sacred tenets of the gods, and the sacred bonds between liege and vassal -- which the Patriarch and those who would aid him -- willfully and tragically violate dishonoring the sacred tenets of the All-Father and blaspheming in their course all which sacred to the Anuirean peoples.

Thusly, let it be known that in so far as, I, William Osoer, Archduke of Osoerde, remain an honorable liege, I acknowledge that Elinien ears are closed to our voice and that the remaining choice is to make them ear us through my swords, that I might ensure my vassal Morcosoer may be protected and prosperous.

I call upon all the people of Osoerdean and those further beyond to pray for a swift and just resolution. 

« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 05:12:48 AM by Osoerde/William Osoer (Alan) »
Yes, wyrmling, the meat is made all the more tender by armor...