Author Topic: Would Like to Join  (Read 2969 times)

Offline Westmoor

• Lurkers
  • Freeman
  • Regency: 0
Would Like to Join
« on: October 11, 2010, 06:14:19 AM »
My name is Rob and I was wondering if there are any opening in your game. I am 42 married with two kids and have played D&D from 87 until 93 and again in 2003-2005 and off again on again since than. I do alot of wargaming, 40k and lord of the rings. I always enjoyed Birthright most of all. I have done alot of DMing but prefer to play I would not enjoy a guild or temple but i could do that. I would like something out on the fringe if possable. Well thanks for your time.

Offline X-DM Jon

• Former players
  • Sovereign
  • Regency: 21
  • Slide
Re: Would Like to Join
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 12:44:38 PM »
Hi Westmoor, welcome aboard.

I'm co-DMing for Bjørn, so my word isn't law, just very loud ;D

I believe there is a short line of people interested in joining, and since the players of both the IHH & the OIT have left us, we're in need of interested temple players. There are, as far as I'm aware, no landed domains available.

Offline X-MOC/Leman States (Even)

• Ser Engineer
  • Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 16
  • Patriarch Leman States
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 02:33:43 PM »
Welcome to our wonderful world. Beware, the DMs DO bite  :o
"We are RuinsofEmpire now, and when we act, we create our own reality."

Offline Westmoor

• Lurkers
  • Freeman
  • Regency: 0
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 07:15:54 PM »
Well I will take a look at those options and get back with you. Are any of the NPC realms opening up?

Offline X-Haelyn's Aegis/RK (Andy)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 42
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2010, 10:15:47 PM »
My name is Rob and I was wondering if there are any opening in your game. I am 42 married with two kids and have played D&D from 87 until 93 and again in 2003-2005 and off again on again since than. I do alot of wargaming, 40k and lord of the rings. I always enjoyed Birthright most of all. I have done alot of DMing but prefer to play I would not enjoy a guild or temple but i could do that. I would like something out on the fringe if possable. Well thanks for your time.

What's wrong with us temples?  We are friendly and charitable people interested in meeting new people  ;D

If you don't want a temple or guild though, there must be a wizard domain or two out there looking for a masochist player.
Robhan Khaiarén
High Marshal of Haelyn's Aegis
Work hard, walk with honour, be justly rewarded