Author Topic: Turn #67, Strange Messenger  (Read 2907 times)

Offline X-Roesone/SG (Shido)

• Former players
  • Scion
  • Regency: 10
  • Count Saender Ghoried
Turn #67, Strange Messenger
« on: June 16, 2010, 01:38:21 PM »
One chill morning in the late autumn, a strange messenger appeared in the courtyard of the mighty Proudglaive castle. Some say he wore the emblems of Boeruine and some other that he carried a sword and a broken shield. Anyway, he was granted hearing by the Tiesera Shieldhaven almost immediately.
No one for sure knows what the messenger told her, but the bad news about Baron's death soon leaked from the court to the Proudglaive and then, carried by messengers to Baron's vassals, to all the Roesone.
Castle main gate, usually wide open to comoners, was shut, guards in the castle doubled and the military reserves were seen marching to the key post in Caercas and neighbor provinces.

Count Saender Ghoried
Crown Regent of Roesone
First councillor of the Spider River Traders
Royal guild of Roesone

Offline X-Roesone/SG (Shido)

• Former players
  • Scion
  • Regency: 10
  • Count Saender Ghoried
Re: Turn #67, Strange Messenger
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 08:26:29 AM »
Soldier, hevilly breathing, burst into the gurard room.
Sir, sir, arms of queen Swordwraith are seen from the gatehouse.

Captain Graycloak pushed aside his breakfast and raised from the table.
We don't expect anyone
from Aerenwe.

Captain's aide, staying near, turned towards the soldier.
Perhaps it's one of our nobles?

Sir, I saw what I saw - that is Aerenwe.

Captain shook his head.
Moreover, we don't expect anyone. Our nobles are already here - they
locked themselves in the council hall, debating over the Roesone's future. The lesser houses are
here for days, Count Ghoried arrived yesterday with his train ... even Marquis Isilviere is here. You!

Captain pointed at the still breathing guard.
Find Count Noelon and bring him the news.

A hour later, the train, truly bearing the arms of house Swordwraith, arrived at the gate. Dozen armed men on horses, some lesser clergy from Eastern Temple of Nesirie and handful of servants. In front of them, very young man (better say boy) in fine mail armour under his cloak, riding noble steed.
Open the gate. I'm Teried Swordwraith, son of Caemed Roesone and Queen Tasaenae of Aerenwe. I'm here to stand before the nobles of Roesone to prove my rights as the true heir of Roesone and successor of Baron Aruvor Raemel.

OOC :
Modified the age of the heir a little ...
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 09:11:56 AM by Roesone/ARR (Shido) »
Count Saender Ghoried
Crown Regent of Roesone
First councillor of the Spider River Traders
Royal guild of Roesone