Author Topic: The Wraiths of Ilien  (Read 27106 times)

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
  • Regency: 51
    • Twilightpeaks.net - Hone of Ruins of Empire
Re: The Wraiths of Ilien
« Reply #105 on: February 03, 2009, 09:56:12 AM »
OOC: DO + DM's family have been ill...
DM Bjørn

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
« Reply #106 on: February 11, 2009, 12:21:26 PM »
You continue to debate the issues at hand (short version to save time):

- the Countess thanks all of you for your efforts; Baron Enlien, Baron Bellamie, the Sword Mage and the Pontiff reap quite a harvest of kind words - and each is given a fine gift (value 1GB each).

- the Countess believes that the Wraith threat is probably not at an end, but that it has been dealt with temporarily; the wraiths will not dare move openly for a while, lest they provoke another expedition.

- if there is to be another expedition, the Countess tasks the RCS to deal with it - the protection from the SW is their responsibility after all (will have to take place on another turn); anyway, Archduke Osoer is being sent back to Osoerde by order of Archduke Diem.

- of even greater importance is your discovery that the Black Galley Raiders have returned to Anuire, AND that they are working with the Red Wind. The Countess will increase the number of watchmen and will be extra vigilant both in the Daylight World and the Shadow World.
DM Bjørn

Offline X-IHH/Wallac Isilviere (Kasper)

• Sovereign
  • Regency: 18
  • Pontiff Wallac Isilviere, High Prefect of the IHH
« Reply #107 on: February 11, 2009, 04:53:55 PM »
The Pontiff thanks the Countess for the fine gift.

Acknowledging the Countess authority in this matter he then turns is attention to Kaven and the Patriarch of RSC and offer IHH's help in solving the matter with the Wraiths once and for all.

"IHH offer our assistance to the RCS in dealing with the Wraiths. I suggest to ask Baron Bellamie and the Sword Mage for their assistance as well though I leave the decision to ask them to the RCS"

Turning back to the Countess Wallac Isilviere ask

"How do you Excellency suggest we deal with the Black Galley Raiders returning to Anuire, and their cooperation with the Red Wind?"
His Holiness Wallac Isilviere, Pontiff of All Anuire, High Prefect of the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn

• Sovereign
« Reply #108 on: February 12, 2009, 08:41:10 PM »
[OOC: If my fellow adventures do not wish to answer before having their turn back from DM I can understand.
However an OOC post here or in mirror would be helpfull for me to understand where I stand in regard to having my posts in this thread ignored by my fellow adventures for a couple of weeks.]
His Holiness Wallac Isilviere, Pontiff of All Anuire, High Prefect of the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
« Reply #109 on: February 13, 2009, 09:48:39 AM »
Players: Feel free to make one last post.

Otherwise the thread is ended, and we move into turn 62

If you want, you can keep talking a bit into the new turn as a Dispatch (or even a new adventure if you wish to go down again).
DM Bjørn

• Sovereign
« Reply #110 on: February 20, 2009, 08:48:22 PM »
If RSC should decide to finish the business with the Wraiths by themselves it is my hope they will allow some clerics of IHH search the Catacombs afterwards as to put my slain men to rest and say our own prayer for the souls

Offline X-Tornilen/SM (Alexander)

• Former players
  • Noble
  • Regency: 22
  • Duchess Marya Tanar
« Reply #111 on: February 22, 2009, 02:41:16 AM »
The Sword Mage graciously accepts the gift from the Countess and expresses regret at the initial issues there has been, though she does not apologize in any way.

Then she informs Baron Kaven Enlien that she will be willing to help him fight the Wraiths again, if he or the countess requires her assistance, they simply need to ask. The same goes for Wallac Isilviere, whom she thanks for giving her the opportunity to strike a blow against the Red Wind.

She expresses her pleasure at having fought alongside Bellam and her regret that she did not have the chance to witness William Osoer's prowess in battle.

After the dinner/audience/whatever, she leaves, meeting up with her followers in the city proper and heads back to Tornilen.

[OOC: Thanks for the adventure guys, this was interesting. During the most hectic part of the adventure, I had a lot of internet trouble. Next time I hope to be a more active]
Marya Tanar, The Sword Mage
Duchess and Mage of Tornilen