Author Topic: KoH Access Treaty  (Read 11969 times)

Offline X-Endier & KoH/GdN (Joe)

• Former players
  • Scion
  • Regency: 7
  • Guy de Nichaleir, Grand-Maester and Count
Re: KoH Access Treaty
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2009, 09:23:36 PM »
Thank you for your support Lady Flaertas.  This treaty needn't be controversial.  Those who wish to sign it will do so, even if that turns out to be just you.  Those who don't wish to sign it, won't. 
Guy de Nichaleir, Grand-Maester of the Knights of Haelyn, Count of Endier, the Red Knight

Offline X-Haelyn's Aegis/RK (Andy)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 42
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2009, 10:23:06 PM »
Marquis Bellamie of Morcosoer:

"And where are the Conclave troops at them moment? Hiding in Endier of all places. Hardly the most dangerous place in Anuire".

He laughs at his own joke.

"Sorry, that was unbecoming of me, and wholly unwarranted. I have my problems with goblins and undead at the moment, and who knows what might come from the Crown in the future.

My point is that I could well use some free military forces to come to may aid. Soldiers who are only there to help, not score political points. Now, that would be almost like...almost like having someone on the Iron Throne again."

He sits. There is much whispering.

Marquis Bellamie, should my missive of last season have gone astray, I can assure you that you have but to say the word and the Aegis will send troops to your aid - and ask for nothing in return beyond the honour of defending Anuire.

As yet we have no proof of Awnsheghlien involvement in the recent resurgence - though I fear such is but a matter of time - so to draw the Knights away from defence against the goblins of the Spiderfell, or the dark elves and undead of northern Alamie would for now be premature.  Doubt the Knights not however - they marched side by side with the Aegis and others to cleanse Morcosoer before and will do so again if the forces of darkness threaten - of that I have no doubt.

As to the matter of excommunication, I can assure the good nobles present that anything sufficiently ungodly as to bring two thirds of the Conclave to agreement would be condemned in full by them also.  Further, as seen in Osoerde of late, redemption is embraced by the Conclave, so pray understand that until the forces of darkness are long forgotten the Knights of Haelyn are no threat to any lord that rules by Haelyn's laws, for they have far more pressing matters to attend to.
Robhan Khaiarén
High Marshal of Haelyn's Aegis
Work hard, walk with honour, be justly rewarded

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
  • Regency: 51
    • Twilightpeaks.net - Hone of Ruins of Empire
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2009, 10:26:58 PM »
Then I shall welcome one of your detachments to come patrol my lands alongside my men; I do hope they are prepared to stay though...the goblins merely hide when faced with numbers, so a quick show of force in Summer accomplishes nothing. In a few years time though, much should have been accomplished.
DM Bjørn

Offline X-IHH/Wallac Isilviere (Kasper)

• Sovereign
  • Regency: 18
  • Pontiff Wallac Isilviere, High Prefect of the IHH
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2009, 12:16:16 AM »
Then I shall welcome one of your detachments to come patrol my lands alongside my men; I do hope they are prepared to stay though...the goblins merely hide when faced with numbers, so a quick show of force in Summer accomplishes nothing. In a few years time though, much should have been accomplished.

What domain is stating the above?
His Holiness Wallac Isilviere, Pontiff of All Anuire, High Prefect of the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn

Offline X-DM Jon

• Former players
  • Sovereign
  • Regency: 21
  • Slide
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2009, 12:30:12 AM »
OoC: Marquis Bellamie in response to Haelyn's Aegis.

• Sovereign
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2009, 12:37:33 AM »
Last season I had the honor of leading a party of brave men & women to cleanse Illien from the vile Wraiths preying on the innocent.

During the raid we discovered a weakening in the veil and traveling through the veil to the shadow world we meet upon around 100 black raiders and 3 sorcerers of the Redwind trying to enter Ilien through the veil. We engaged in battle and killed most but a few that escaped. Alas among the escaping men where one of the sorcerers. We took a couple of prisoners that are currently being interrogated.

The point is we must ever be vigilant. As of now the Red Wind is cooperating with the Black raiders and we know not what they are up to. The awnsheglien still pose a grave treat to Anuire.

Consider this before you question the need for supporting KoH’s ability to protect Anuire from outside threats by allowing them free passage through your realms.

To Lady Flaertas I thank you for the support. As the Grand-Maester said if no one but you wish to sign the treaty then it will be so.
His Holiness Wallac Isilviere, Pontiff of All Anuire, High Prefect of the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn

Offline X-Mhoried/Droene Kavarra (Iasonas)

• Former players
  • Scion
  • Regency: 3
  • The Mhor, Droene Kavarra
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2009, 05:18:41 AM »
The Mhor rises, and speaks in a steady voice:

"I see no pressing need in signing this treaty. Requests for passage will be examined when they are presented, as has been the tradition for so many years."

He sits back and waits for others to speak.
Droene Kavarra.
The Mhor.
The land is inherited,
The respect is earned.

Offline X-Alamie (Alex)

• Former players
  • Hero
  • Regency: 4
  • Carilon Alam, Archduke of Alamie
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2009, 08:00:26 AM »
The Archduke swiftly quills a parchment, which is brough to Lord Guy by one of the ducal squires.

Offline X-Haelyn's Aegis/RK (Andy)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 42
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2009, 10:23:09 PM »

Robhan smiles, clearly please at the Marquis' comment and turns to an aide, have a pigeon sent home - the Highlanders set out at first light for Brushfire...
Robhan Khaiarén
High Marshal of Haelyn's Aegis
Work hard, walk with honour, be justly rewarded

• Sovereign
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2009, 12:11:35 PM »
The Pontiff suggest this may benefit from a few private conversations and suggest to send him a dispatch if you wish to negotiate terms for granting the access

• Sovereign
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2009, 03:16:04 PM »
Those not wishing to sign should note that while CoT forces certainly will come to their help against the dark force formalities to be done by then will slow the rescue.

Those of you not signing should realize this if nothing else