Author Topic: MIRROR: DO #61 status  (Read 8502 times)

Offline X-Bellam & BC/TB (Bobby)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 33
Re: MIRROR: DO #61 status
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2009, 01:47:41 AM »
Those may have been due to Bless spells from the MOC.

Offline X-IHH/Wallac Isilviere (Kasper)

• Sovereign
  • Regency: 18
  • Pontiff Wallac Isilviere, High Prefect of the IHH
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2009, 02:22:47 AM »
Those may have been due to Bless spells from the MOC.

Not unlikely but if its the case their color code does not match the one supposedly used for blessings (or any other spell for that matter)
His Holiness Wallac Isilviere, Pontiff of All Anuire, High Prefect of the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
  • Regency: 51
    • Twilightpeaks.net - Hone of Ruins of Empire
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2009, 07:37:17 AM »
Light green is a blessed province; it adds one to province lvl
DM Bjørn

• Sovereign
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2009, 12:49:49 PM »
Yes that much I've gathered.

Being anal I must point out the color used for those provinces do not match the color-code presented in the P & H.

I perceive your reference to light-greena equal blessed provincecolor as a "Yes those 3 provinces is simply blessed"
His Holiness Wallac Isilviere, Pontiff of All Anuire, High Prefect of the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn

Offline X-Haelyn's Aegis/RK (Andy)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 42
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2009, 09:29:19 AM »
Actually increasing the province level the only way that the P&H spreadsheet can easily calculate the correct income, just don't try to rule a holding into the 'empty slot'.  ;D
Robhan Khaiarén
High Marshal of Haelyn's Aegis
Work hard, walk with honour, be justly rewarded

Offline X-Bellam & BC/TB (Bobby)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 33
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2009, 05:10:14 PM »
I got humiliated last game when I thought a whole horde of temple holdings had been hammered down in my kingdom.  Turned out they'd just stopped blessing them.  I looked vaguely foolish to the guy I was talking with at the time.

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
  • Regency: 51
    • Twilightpeaks.net - Hone of Ruins of Empire
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2009, 09:01:20 AM »
I got humiliated last game when I thought a whole horde of temple holdings had been hammered down in my kingdom.  Turned out they'd just stopped blessing them.  I looked vaguely foolish to the guy I was talking with at the time.

That was the classic newbie mistake last time - I think we had like only one new player that didn't start drooling over all the vacant holding slots that everyone but him had not discovered  ;D
DM Bjørn

Offline X-Coeranys/WD (Greg)

• Former players
  • Scion
  • Regency: 4
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2009, 05:27:57 PM »

That was the classic newbie mistake last time - I think we had like only one new player that didn't start drooling over all the vacant holding slots that everyone but him had not discovered  ;D

Yep, me too!  I took over my realm late in RoE1, and when I read the P&H I thought I hit the jackpot... I had 2 holdings (law & manor) in my capital that could be ruled up!   8)  Woo hoo!  :o  I felt like the mouse that found a big wheel of stinky cheese!   :D  Until it was pointed out to me that the province was only that high of a level due to being "blessed"...   :'(
William Deaulen
Baron of Coeranys
Count of Caudraight

• Former players
  • Regent
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2009, 11:27:41 PM »
If it upsets you ruler chaps us priests can stop, unless we hold law as well as temple holdings the spell costs us more than it brings in - and the action of course!

Pity the poor mad fool who drools over his celestially blessed realm with 2 empty holdings...
Robhan Khaiarén

• Sovereign
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2009, 12:22:29 AM »
If it upsets you ruler chaps us priests can stop, unless we hold law as well as temple holdings the spell costs us more than it brings in - and the action of course!

Pity the poor mad fool who drools over his celestially blessed realm with 2 empty holdings...

That is so true though some rulers believe the meager income from temples should be spent for blessing the people of the realm  ::)

• Former players
  • Regent
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2009, 10:19:01 PM »
That is so true though some rulers believe the meager income from temples should be spent for blessing the people of the realm  ::)

Indeed, sadly the old lineages weaken and madness becomes crowned as wisdom amongst those not rapt in the embrace of the divine.  ;)
Robhan Khaiarén

Offline X-Alamie (Alex)

• Former players
  • Hero
  • Regency: 4
  • Carilon Alam, Archduke of Alamie
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2009, 10:37:54 PM »
Hey guys, you are turning corporatists. Beware, goals for temples is not wealth gathering, but free and willing proping up of the feodal society :)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 11:07:51 PM by Alamie/CA (Alex) »

Offline X-Elinie/RiD (Niels)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 19
  • Formerly Star of the East
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2009, 11:06:10 PM »
Hey guys, you are turning corporatists. Beware, goals for temples is not wealth gathering, but free and willing leaning of the feodal society :)

I'm sure they will need every penny for their "just" and "righteous" wars...  ::)
Formerly: His Grace, Patriarch Rashid ibn Daouta, Last Imperial Duke of the Eastern Marches, Duke of Elinie, Master of Sutren Hills, Holy Paladin of Avanalae, Light of Reason.

• Sovereign
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2009, 12:11:35 AM »
Or for famine relieve.

Anyway most things cost money so even temples need to make sure things balance in long run or they will be in real troubles - like everyone else going bankrupcy.