Author Topic: MIRROR: DO #61 status  (Read 8421 times)

Offline X-Elinie/RiD (Niels)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 19
  • Formerly Star of the East
MIRROR: DO #61 status
« on: February 12, 2009, 09:30:43 AM »
Quote from: DM Bjørn
What I have is v2; that should be the latest version.

Quote from: DM Jon
Hmm, that version I don't have... It should be in the download section.

Jon, my detect-"DM Bjørn is messing with your head"-meter is going crazy... I think he is jerking your chain.  ;D
Formerly: His Grace, Patriarch Rashid ibn Daouta, Last Imperial Duke of the Eastern Marches, Duke of Elinie, Master of Sutren Hills, Holy Paladin of Avanalae, Light of Reason.

Offline X-DM Jon

• Former players
  • Sovereign
  • Regency: 21
  • Slide
Re: MIRROR: DO #61 status
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 09:47:19 AM »
What an image... The Green Knight jerking the dragon's chain.

If only you were correct, unfortunately I do believe it's the case. Fun way of finding out though  ;D

Your DO's will return in three versions, draft 3, v1 and v2. Then we will really have a fun game  ::)

Offline X-Elinie/RiD (Niels)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 19
  • Formerly Star of the East
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 01:25:02 PM »
Hehe.

Darn, there was a v2!

Hope its not too different that v1.
Formerly: His Grace, Patriarch Rashid ibn Daouta, Last Imperial Duke of the Eastern Marches, Duke of Elinie, Master of Sutren Hills, Holy Paladin of Avanalae, Light of Reason.

Offline X-Maesil Shippers/ML (Kalle)

• Former players
  • Hero
  • Regency: 2
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2009, 01:26:41 PM »
it was a bit better, i got more income =)

Offline X-DM Jon

• Former players
  • Sovereign
  • Slide
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2009, 01:28:56 PM »
Minor income changes, not that big a deal. If I do it right the first time, I expect it'll be a lot smoother sailing for the future DO's.

Anyway, the first seven are finished (they need an income change, but otherwise good). That leaves about 2/3s of the DO's for today and tomorrow, should be doable.

Then there's the P&H to finish, Brandon has volunteered to check it for errors. And the SR which is always a hurdle to cross.

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
  • Regency: 51
    • Twilightpeaks.net - Hone of Ruins of Empire
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2009, 02:23:20 PM »
If Brandon is checking it make sure he contacts me FIRST!!! I've been going through it and altering prosperity, random income rolls, stability and various minor/NPC actions.
DM Bjørn

Offline X-DM Jon

• Former players
  • Sovereign
  • Slide
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2009, 02:41:48 PM »
Right. You've been contacted via e-mail last night and earlier today on the P&H. I expected that you'd object if I shouldn't send it to him.

Offline X-IHH/Wallac Isilviere (Kasper)

• Sovereign
  • Regency: 18
  • Pontiff Wallac Isilviere, High Prefect of the IHH
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2009, 09:07:23 PM »
Bjørn you say minor stuff. ("It includes some minor omissions; like an EOM temple holding that had gone AWOL.")

Comparing the two versions I note that Osoerde is changed; Bhalaene is no longer province level 7 but 8 and MOC have Law holdings no longer at 3 but at 4. Income changed some etc.
Both changes been highlighted with green and yellow. Is that to show the difference between v1 and v2 or because the change is not permanent?

While I am at it the cell AD42 in Heartlands calculating MOC's total upkeep is not working. If you insert the below value in Heartland cell AD42 it works.

=MIERES!B72+ROESONE!B52+'GHIESTE (GHOERE)'!B21+'TORNILEN (GHOERE)'!B20+ANUIRE!B19+TUORNEN!B54+ALAMIE!B66+MHORIED!B66+OSOERDE!B72+MARKAZOR!B50

it should work including when MOC upgrade their holdings in Markazor if ever
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 09:59:10 PM by IHH/Pontiff Wallac Isilviere (Kasper) »
His Holiness Wallac Isilviere, Pontiff of All Anuire, High Prefect of the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn

Offline X-MOC/Leman States (Even)

• Ser Engineer
  • Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 16
  • Patriarch Leman States
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2009, 09:54:33 PM »
Sounds good to me. More money for the righteous.
"We are RuinsofEmpire now, and when we act, we create our own reality."

• Sovereign
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2009, 09:59:49 PM »
Yes thats true. I believe Osoerde is happy as well :-)
His Holiness Wallac Isilviere, Pontiff of All Anuire, High Prefect of the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn

Offline X-DM Jon

• Former players
  • Sovereign
  • Slide
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2009, 06:41:31 PM »
Bjørn you say minor stuff. ("It includes some minor omissions; like an EOM temple holding that had gone AWOL.")

Comparing the two versions I note that Osoerde is changed; Bhalaene is no longer province level 7 but 8 and MOC have Law holdings no longer at 3 but at 4. Income changed some etc.
Both changes been highlighted with green and yellow. Is that to show the difference between v1 and v2 or because the change is not permanent?

While I am at it the cell AD42 in Heartlands calculating MOC's total upkeep is not working. If you insert the below value in Heartland cell AD42 it works.

=MIERES!B72+ROESONE!B52+'GHIESTE (GHOERE)'!B21+'TORNILEN (GHOERE)'!B20+ANUIRE!B19+TUORNEN!B54+ALAMIE!B66+MHORIED!B66+OSOERDE!B72+MARKAZOR!B50

it should work including when MOC upgrade their holdings in Markazor if ever

Nice job, I've forwarded it to Brandon. If you come across any more like this, let us know.

The green celled province usually means that a province or holding has been blessed. See the "color codes" overview at the back of the excell file.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 06:49:30 PM by DM Jon »

• Sovereign
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2009, 07:34:40 PM »
2 of 3 provinces in Tornilen have also grow one level. Both have the same light shade of green as the province Osoerde that greew from 7 to 8.

The color does not match any of the color codes shown in P & H. Perhaps the province increase is a mistakes.

The cell right above the MOC is suffering an error as well.
This one should fix HA's upkeep calculation. I've checked manually as well btw.
Cell AD41

='GHIESTE (GHOERE)'!B22+'TORNILEN (GHOERE)'!B21+MHORIED!B65+OSOERDE!B74+MARKAZOR!B48+ELINIE!B49+COERANYS!B49

Will have to be modified should HA get holdings in new provinces but this one cover all where they allready got stuff
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 07:40:32 PM by IHH/Pontiff Wallac Isilviere (Kasper) »

Offline X-Haelyn's Aegis/RK (Andy)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 42
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2009, 08:22:46 PM »
Hmm, I'm sad enough that I cut all my actual/target provinces into a separate sheet that I could sort as I wanted, so I didn't realise it was the original formula that was bust for HA- I had to fix them all in passing.

I'll try and advise on any issues I come across in v2 upgraded to turn 62, I last saw 1.1...
Robhan Khaiarén
High Marshal of Haelyn's Aegis
Work hard, walk with honour, be justly rewarded

Offline X-Points East

• Grand-Maester of the P&H
  • Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 15
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2009, 12:03:06 AM »

2 of 3 provinces in Tornilen have also grow one level. Both have the same light shade of green as the province Osoerde that greew from 7 to 8.

The color does not match any of the color codes shown in P & H. Perhaps the province increase is a mistakes.

OoC:

Unless some thing changes, in Turn #62 Bhalaene will be a province (7); Tornilen, a province (5); Thoralinar, a province (4).

• Sovereign
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2009, 01:30:42 AM »
Meaning they are not level 5, 6 & 8 provinces and its an error?

What about the increase of MOC's lawholding from 3 (in v1) to 4 (in v2)?