Author Topic: Turn #64  (Read 8689 times)

Offline X-Ghieste & HOT/GH (Matt)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 38
  • Duke Ghorien Hiriele of Ghieste, Guilder of H/OT
Re: Turn #64
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2009, 10:51:57 AM »
Trondheim isn't exactly blessed by the Sun-goddess...so I'm enjoying the weather while I can. Simple as that.

Spot on! I can easily understand that....
His Grace Ghorien Hiriele,
Duke of Ghieste,
Grand-Maester of the Highland/Overland Traders,
Viscount of Whyrthe.
Down Right Evil Bastard!

Offline X-Elinie/RiD (Niels)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 19
  • Formerly Star of the East
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2009, 01:02:27 PM »
Trondheim isn't exactly blessed by the Sun-goddess...so I'm enjoying the weather while I can. Simple as that.

Spot on! I can easily understand that....

Uhh! - Trondheim, I've been there lots for work! - Its such a great little city, the way its all stacked onto that little island between the river and the sea.

I lived at the hotel "Bakeriet" most of the times I was there, pretty good place. Its cosier than the other hotel and I think cheaper too. Waffles in the afternoon. Mmmm.

And touring the seaside restaurants is just niice. For a place in the cold Norway, Trondheim is very high on the comfort scale.  :)
Formerly: His Grace, Patriarch Rashid ibn Daouta, Last Imperial Duke of the Eastern Marches, Duke of Elinie, Master of Sutren Hills, Holy Paladin of Avanalae, Light of Reason.

Offline X-Bellam & BC/TB (Bobby)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 33
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2009, 06:57:29 PM »

That's what summer's for. 

You guys just don't offer sufficient praise to Avani, clearly.  Get Niels to come up and explain what she likes from her supplicants.

Offline X-Roesone/ARR (Robert)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 18
  • Arvour Raemel, Baron of Roesone
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2009, 08:25:28 PM »
Just to let everyone know that I'm still alive and around. Waiting for the next turn to begin so I can start the email flood :)
Arvour Raemel, by the Grace of Haelyn Baron of Roesone etc, Champion of Cuiraecen