Author Topic: P&H draft  (Read 22256 times)

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
  • Regency: 51
    • Twilightpeaks.net - Hone of Ruins of Empire
Re: P&H draft
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2008, 03:37:02 PM »
He has a certain following in the old capital...but mostly its to make things interesting. ARR undoubtedly would like to get rid of his influence, but if it does it might create a casus belli for TrB to call ARR names :)
DM Bjørn

Offline X-Roesone/ARR (Robert)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 18
  • Arvour Raemel, Baron of Roesone
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2008, 05:10:13 PM »
Undoubtedly :D

I'll wait for PS Roesone before I start on the other nobility. The Isilvieres definitely don't "feel" right, but one has the government one deserves hehe
Arvour Raemel, by the Grace of Haelyn Baron of Roesone etc, Champion of Cuiraecen

Offline X-Bellam & BC/TB (Bobby)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 33
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2008, 01:41:32 AM »
My darling wife's more than a placeholder and baby-factory this time - how intriguing!  That'll be interesting.  I was sad that she never got any characterization last game.  Will I get any indication of what she's like before things kick off, Bjorn?

Also, who's Kaeranne Vanadaere?  That's not the Iron Rider, but they're ruling his province.  Did he hand over authority to a relative?  Or am I remembering his name wrong?

And, dammit, it's that old deal for Royal Guild, back in action again and taking my cash.  Alan, we're clearly going to have to talk.

Sidenote - the income and RP calculations for Tristan don't include those "interesting" law holdings in Roesone and Aerenwe.  Are you just assuming they'll be gone too quickly for me to get anything out of them?  :P

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2008, 06:48:37 AM »
My darling wife's more than a placeholder and baby-factory this time - how intriguing!  That'll be interesting.  I was sad that she never got any characterization last game.  Will I get any indication of what she's like before things kick off, Bjorn?

Also, who's Kaeranne Vanadaere?  That's not the Iron Rider, but they're ruling his province.  Did he hand over authority to a relative?  Or am I remembering his name wrong?

And, dammit, it's that old deal for Royal Guild, back in action again and taking my cash.  Alan, we're clearly going to have to talk.

Sidenote - the income and RP calculations for Tristan don't include those "interesting" law holdings in Roesone and Aerenwe.  Are you just assuming they'll be gone too quickly for me to get anything out of them?  :P

She's a loyal and devoted wife - she's also pretty ambitious, seeing as how she too is from lesser nobility on a power trip to multi-province realm - everything a proper Anuirean lady should be like.

Kaeranne Vanadaere is the IR's sister (and heir).

I'm putting in a Royal guild deal.

Aerenwe and Roesone added to income/RP.
DM Bjørn

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2008, 06:49:17 AM »
Undoubtedly :D

I'll wait for PS Roesone before I start on the other nobility. The Isilvieres definitely don't "feel" right, but one has the government one deserves hehe

And the Isilvieres feel that House Roesone is an upstart house pretending at nobility.
DM Bjørn

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2008, 08:34:31 AM »
One of the reasons the P&H has become such a major project is because I'm filling in data for all regents shown in the sheet. That's right, they get a stat block, background and personality. Hopefully this will make NPC come more to life, but most importantly it will make Jon's life all that much easier once he gets to read it :)
DM Bjørn

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2008, 10:32:10 AM »
New version uploaded - some tweaks plus updates for the South Coast.

Will finish the Heartlands next.
DM Bjørn

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2008, 10:45:22 AM »
Note that calculation of domain maintenance will be different this time - based upon total level not number of holdings/provinces. Hopefully it will ease bookkeeping tremendously.
DM Bjørn

Offline X-Medoere & RCS/KE (Thorsten)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 22
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2008, 11:54:17 AM »
Note that calculation of domain maintenance will be different this time - based upon total level not number of holdings/provinces. Hopefully it will ease bookkeeping tremendously.

Not beeing a math-wizard, and remembering the constant swearing i did, when trying to figure everything out (thanks for the patience with that, by the way), i applaud EVERYTHING which makes such things easier!  :D

Yay!

Offline X-Bellam & BC/TB (Bobby)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 33
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2008, 12:21:56 PM »
One of the reasons the P&H has become such a major project is because I'm filling in data for all regents shown in the sheet. That's right, they get a stat block, background and personality.

Good lord.  I am impressed by your ambition.

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2008, 12:45:38 PM »
Well, I had the doc before, but it only covered remote regions not played...but now I'm filling in those NPCs that are likely to actually interact with the players  ::)
DM Bjørn

Offline X-Alamie (Alex)

• Former players
  • Hero
  • Regency: 4
  • Carilon Alam, Archduke of Alamie
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2008, 12:47:24 PM »
Well, I had the doc before, but it only covered remote regions not played...but now I'm filling in those NPCs that are likely to actually interact with the players  ::)

Seems most promising.

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2008, 01:17:22 PM »
And for such a place as Alamie, the NPC descriptions and the P&H data helps build the basis for the new PS, making it a LOT easier to write.
DM Bjørn

Offline X-Alamie (Alex)

• Former players
  • Hero
  • Regency: 4
  • Carilon Alam, Archduke of Alamie
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2008, 06:04:24 PM »
And I guess a lot more enjoyable to read!

Offline X-Ghieste & HOT/GH (Matt)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 38
  • Duke Ghorien Hiriele of Ghieste, Guilder of H/OT
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2008, 06:36:03 PM »
And that is clearly because Alamie is such a lovely place! The latest in tourist resorts!
His Grace Ghorien Hiriele,
Duke of Ghieste,
Grand-Maester of the Highland/Overland Traders,
Viscount of Whyrthe.
Down Right Evil Bastard!