Author Topic: Turn 60.5  (Read 4706 times)

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
  • Regency: 51
    • Twilightpeaks.net - Hone of Ruins of Empire
Turn 60.5
« on: November 20, 2008, 10:17:05 PM »
As you well know, turn 1 in RoE II will be called turn 61 to avoid any confusion with RoE and cuz it would have been turn 61 had RoE continued to run.

We are about ready to start now, with a few players waiting for their domains, but by and large we are ready. Soon I'll post the Stats Report and then you will be given the opportunity to busy yourself with a 'pre-turn' or turn 60.5 if you will.

Exact guidelines will follow tomorrow, but in essence every player will be allowed one regent action, and one regent action only (plus the usual free dispatches for IC communication). No gold or regency will need to be paid, and no influence can be used.

With this action you could for example agitate to improve prosperity, cast a spell, rule/contest a holding, engage in diplomacy etc. And with the free dispatches you can chat away with the other players as well. I hope this will make you happy AND keep you off my back until I can get the rest of this beast in place :)

But as I said, more on this tomorrow...
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 09:35:07 AM by DM Bjørn »
DM Bjørn

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
Re: Turn 60.5
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2008, 09:03:42 PM »
You are now allowed to send each other IC dispatches (yes, that even applies if you haven't gotten your domain yet, but you might want to wait if you're uncertain what your regent is like). Try avoiding dispatching the DM Team overly much, since we're busy readying the game to launch.

The one regent action allowed is to be e-mailed to me before the game starts. Exact date to follow.

DM Bjørn

Offline X-Roesone/ARR (Robert)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 18
  • Arvour Raemel, Baron of Roesone
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2008, 06:40:50 PM »
When are we supposed to email this action? I'm looking for info in my email but I may have missed it
Arvour Raemel, by the Grace of Haelyn Baron of Roesone etc, Champion of Cuiraecen

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2008, 07:03:57 PM »
Before the start of turn 61. Not set date yet, but not too far away now.
DM Bjørn

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2008, 08:48:26 AM »
Turn 60.5 single regent action must be e-mailed to the DM Team no later than Wednesday December 10th.

Subject: RoE II: DO #60.5 - Domain name

And remember that there is no GB/RP cost associated with this action, but you can't use RP/GB to influence thet dice roll either. So its a flat roll against the DDC; so be smart and don't go for something that will give you a 19+ DDC!!!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 09:09:20 AM by DM Bjørn »
DM Bjørn

Offline X-DM Jon

• Former players
  • Sovereign
  • Regency: 21
  • Slide
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2008, 01:33:00 PM »
REMINDER!

Tomorrow is the delivery date for your #60.5 action, please make your decision asap or let us know if you're delayed for some reason.

Offline X-Tornilen/SM (Alexander)

• Former players
  • Noble
  • Regency: 22
  • Duchess Marya Tanar
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2008, 03:47:01 PM »
Not to be pushy, but it would be nice if the Regent Guide is uploaded before we have to submit our turn 60.5 action... it'd be nice to know the options :)
Marya Tanar, The Sword Mage
Duchess and Mage of Tornilen

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2008, 04:49:34 PM »
The new version won't be until the weekend, so you'll have to make do with the old one.
DM Bjørn

Offline X-DM Jon

• Former players
  • Sovereign
  • Regency: 21
  • Slide
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2008, 01:12:25 AM »
Status #60.5:

Most have delivered, but we're still missing turns for:

Elinie
 ETN
 IHH
 Ilien
 Medoere

Out of these five, the IHH is currently on the fast track to replacement. The rest of you; please send or resend your actions to me. And please, remember the proper header.

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2008, 09:34:31 AM »
Turn 60.5 has ended. No more domain actions will be accepted. All turn 60.5 communication to end immediately (feel free to continue talking, just rename your threads to show we have moved forward to turn 61).

The IHH player has lapsed and his domain will be reassigned; he has not responded to any attempts to contact him. This is especially unfortunate since the IHH is a key domain - holding the Pontificate.
DM Bjørn

Offline X-IHH/Wallac Isilviere (Kasper)

• Sovereign
  • Regency: 18
  • Pontiff Wallac Isilviere, High Prefect of the IHH
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2008, 05:41:14 PM »
Please note that I have little time before friday. I had saturday and thus waiting to replace IHH untill end of weekend mean either to wait for me to pick up pace in end of week or pick someone else than me to play IHH.
His Holiness Wallac Isilviere, Pontiff of All Anuire, High Prefect of the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2008, 07:01:06 PM »
Please note that I have little time before friday. I had saturday and thus waiting to replace IHH untill end of weekend mean either to wait for me to pick up pace in end of week or pick someone else than me to play IHH.

The deadline for turn 61 is in January. Turn 60.5 has ended.
DM Bjørn