Author Topic: Elinie vacation  (Read 4540 times)

Offline X-Elinie/RiD (Niels)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 19
  • Formerly Star of the East
Elinie vacation
« on: June 29, 2009, 01:04:21 PM »
From the 15th july to the 23rd july I'm in England. If Andy lets me, I may be able to write anyway.  :)
Formerly: His Grace, Patriarch Rashid ibn Daouta, Last Imperial Duke of the Eastern Marches, Duke of Elinie, Master of Sutren Hills, Holy Paladin of Avanalae, Light of Reason.

Offline X-Coeranys/WD (Greg)

• Former players
  • Scion
  • Regency: 4
Re: Elinie vacation
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 05:25:41 AM »
Have a great time!  Wish I could join you guys!

As it turns out, we will be vacationing in Virginia at about the same time.  Oh well, family vacations being what they are, it should be nice.

William Deaulen
Baron of Coeranys
Count of Caudraight

Offline X-Haelyn's Aegis/RK (Andy)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 42
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 11:59:01 PM »
No problem Neils, I have 2 computers...  But my internet comes and goes recently.

Make sure you tell me what time you are coming, etc...

Do you have plans, I shall I raid the local tourist office for stuff?
Robhan Khaiarén
High Marshal of Haelyn's Aegis
Work hard, walk with honour, be justly rewarded

Offline X-Elinie/RiD (Niels)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 19
  • Formerly Star of the East
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2009, 12:23:23 AM »
The tickets have been purchased, I'll get Alexander to post the exact arrival time. We arrive on the 15th and leave the 22nd.

I am making a small "travel guide" of all the stuff we can go see, but I can't find prices on all of it, so if you'd be bothered to swing by your local tourist office and raid their folders it could be fun.  :)

I was considering bringing a laptop too, but to be frank, I'd rather not so I'm glad to hear you have a pc we can use. I like travelling as light as possible, rather washing on location than packing several large suitcases.

Really looking forward to the trip, and I don't think I can thank you enough for having us.  :)
Formerly: His Grace, Patriarch Rashid ibn Daouta, Last Imperial Duke of the Eastern Marches, Duke of Elinie, Master of Sutren Hills, Holy Paladin of Avanalae, Light of Reason.