Author Topic: Am I bored?  (Read 3074 times)

Offline X-DM Jon

• Former players
  • Sovereign
  • Regency: 21
  • Slide
Am I bored?
« on: May 28, 2009, 02:26:40 AM »
I recently got a new MSN friend! YAY!

Just now I decided to find out who he/she/it was. Turns out I may have been in contact with AN ENTITY FROM OUTER SPACE!

Jon siger:
*Hi, you added me recently?
Sandy siger:
*hey, Age/Sex/Location? :)
Jon siger:
*ah, bugger off/alien/Mars
Sandy siger:
*hey whats up babe, U got a webcam? finally someone adds me, I am soo fuckin horny today for some reason lol
Jon siger:
*Well... I belong to a highly advanced species. We build everything out of tofu. It's natural and soft. Mmm soft.
 Hence it is quite hard for us to "get a webcam", since tofu has a rotten transmission and picture quality...
 I also have horns. Shall we butt heads?
Sandy siger:
*listen hun, I am just about to start my webcam show with jen, come chat me there in my chat room? We can cyber, I will get naked if u do..lol!
Jon siger:
*Are you crazy!? I am always naked! Anything else would be indecent!
Sandy siger:
*I can show u how to watch free if u promise not to tell anyone else how to do it???PLEASE:-$
Jon siger:
*Oh okay... For a minute there I thought you were a crazy person... I actually like to cyber very much! My horns need constant attention or they will grow wild. Does your friend Jen have the same problem?
Sandy siger:
*well since its free the law that u gotta be 18 (nudity involved), u have to sign up with a credit card for age verification! BUT .. Once you are inside, just clikc on "Webcams" let me know what name you use to sign in with so I know it is you babe! http://www.onlinefriendsinvite.com/alina2    fill out the bottom of the page then fill out the next page as well and u can see me live for free!
Jon siger:
*I am ageless... Will that be a problem?
Sandy siger:
*Please dont mention anything about that in the chatroom once u get in ok?:-$
Jon siger:
*Oh dear... I knew it would be a problem! But not to worry! I shall keep it our secret! Oh... By the way! Do you have horn lotion in there? I'm scratching like an inner rim earthling crotch.
Sandy siger:
*OH SHIT.. k I am late to start my show, I gotta get off msn...I will see ya inside my chatroom babe.. remember not to mention that I am upgrading u for free... You can use your msn name to sign in so i know it is you..
Jon siger:
*But I am already properly upgraded? Though I appreciate your gesture... My circuitry hardware is set according to galactic standard and I have an established link with the mother core...
 By the way, do you still vacate your bowels? I mean shit is just sooo last myriagon!
Sandy siger:
*AUTO-RESPONSE: hey just in the middle of my free webcam show if you want to watch click the link http://www.onlinefriendsinvite.com/alina2   
Jon siger:
*Oh dear, he/she/it went away...
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 02:28:11 AM by DM Jon »

Offline X-Elinie/RiD (Niels)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 19
  • Formerly Star of the East
Re: Am I bored?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 10:18:47 AM »
Hehe, "free" indeed. It smells like online scamming.
Formerly: His Grace, Patriarch Rashid ibn Daouta, Last Imperial Duke of the Eastern Marches, Duke of Elinie, Master of Sutren Hills, Holy Paladin of Avanalae, Light of Reason.

Offline X-DM Jon

• Former players
  • Sovereign
  • Regency: 21
  • Slide
Re: Am I bored?
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 12:06:10 PM »
Yeah, it's a bot. I thought it was particularly hilarious that it started by telling me "hey sex/age/location :)" so I decided to write weird crap in response.