Author Topic: Dawn at the Cathedral of Cuiraécen  (Read 23814 times)

Offline X-IHH/Wallac Isilviere (Kasper)

• Sovereign
  • Regency: 18
  • Pontiff Wallac Isilviere, High Prefect of the IHH
Re: Dawn at the Cathedral of Cuiraécen
« Reply #105 on: March 12, 2009, 09:22:07 PM »
“Duchess you are gravely wounded. How you can even stand is a wonder. Allow me to tend your wounds.”

Baron TsHalen reaches for a bandage and hands it to the Pontiff. Clearly he wants to undo today.

“I appreciate your wish to help but we cannot bandage the Duchess in front of all these people. I will invoke Haelyn to heal her grace instead”

The Pontiff then cast some healing spells.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 09:25:00 PM by IHH/Pontiff Wallac Isilviere (Kasper) »
His Holiness Wallac Isilviere, Pontiff of All Anuire, High Prefect of the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn

Offline X-Osoerde (Alan)

• The Dragon
  • Former players
  • Sovereign
  • Regency: 21
« Reply #106 on: March 12, 2009, 09:26:11 PM »
"Swordmage, one can always pay their debts,"  Osoer says.

"Only by the actions of many men, who dishonored Anuirean traditions and law, defaming the very rights and responsibilities which they would so willingly place upon you. Many men who broke in the face of expediency -- not without consequence -- revealing far more about the state of character, and the rule of law within Anuire -- and also I suppose of mercy, though this was not neccessarily altruistic in nature. The insidious nature of today, is that so many were so willing to place in jeopardy the very nature of the vows sworn between Lord and Vassal," he says standing.

"Baron Tshalen, we retire," he says to Baron Tshalen.

"Swordmage, until this matter between you and Baron Tshalen is resolved, matters between us are left unresolved -- to whatever conclusion that may be."

Osoer and Tshalen leave.
Yes, wyrmling, the meat is made all the more tender by armor...

Offline X-Tornilen/SM (Alexander)

• Former players
  • Noble
  • Regency: 22
  • Duchess Marya Tanar
« Reply #107 on: March 12, 2009, 09:29:22 PM »
OOC: I think we need some gm input here, what does Baron Tshalan do?
Marya Tanar, The Sword Mage
Duchess and Mage of Tornilen

Offline X-Haelyn's Aegis/RK (Andy)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 42
« Reply #108 on: March 12, 2009, 10:27:08 PM »
Robhan healed another child trampled in the mad rush and blinked back blood from his eyes, wondering absently which of the panicked mob had struck him.  He sighed and muttered under his breath no wonder we rarely come to the west.  If this is the best that Anuire can muster then the empire died long ago.

Patting his weary page on the arm the High Marshal turned to his men 'there is nothing for us in this city being seeing to the Patriarch's wounds, and honest men need our aid at home where honour and law yet remain'.  With that he turns and leaves.
Robhan Khaiarén
High Marshal of Haelyn's Aegis
Work hard, walk with honour, be justly rewarded

Offline X-DM Jon

• Former players
  • Sovereign
  • Regency: 21
  • Slide
« Reply #109 on: March 13, 2009, 01:00:46 AM »
Tshalen leaves with the Archduke. He listened attentively to all that was said, but otherwise let the Archduke do the talking.

Offline X-IHH/Wallac Isilviere (Kasper)

• Sovereign
  • Regency: 18
  • Pontiff Wallac Isilviere, High Prefect of the IHH
« Reply #110 on: March 13, 2009, 06:39:52 AM »
Before Robhan leaves he is met by Pontiff. Both had been doing some healing of the wounded in the crowd and the Pontiff notice Robhan absenting himself.

"Your Holiness could we have a word later? I would like to get some advice concerning the Conclave of Temples Sessions special session"
His Holiness Wallac Isilviere, Pontiff of All Anuire, High Prefect of the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn