Author Topic: Administration Proposal  (Read 3486 times)

Offline X-Points East

• Grand-Maester of the P&H
  • Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 15
Administration Proposal
« on: January 06, 2009, 11:21:25 PM »

OoC:

I suggest the following (explicit) rules. . . .

1.  An aide may ply trade: administrate, whether or not his superior does the same.

2.  When an aide and his superior ply trade: administrate co-operatively, the higher skill level applies, and the character with the lower skill level provides the +2 co-operative bonus.

Offline X-Elinie/RiD (Niels)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 19
  • Formerly Star of the East
Re: Administration Proposal
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 11:29:02 AM »
ooc:

I sort of thought that was how it worked... Since you have to spend an action doing it, if the guy who usually does it isn't there, the "aide" will have to step up.

Likewise, it must be possible to make an aide the primary, and the former primary an aide. In my case, I'm shuffling the most competent guy I have to a new job, and another will cover his old one.
Formerly: His Grace, Patriarch Rashid ibn Daouta, Last Imperial Duke of the Eastern Marches, Duke of Elinie, Master of Sutren Hills, Holy Paladin of Avanalae, Light of Reason.

Offline X-Points East

• Grand-Maester of the P&H
  • Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 15
Re: Administration Proposal
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2009, 09:30:09 AM »

OoC:

I suggest the following (explicit) rules. . . .

1.  An aide may ply trade: administrate, whether or not his superior does the same.

2.  When an aide and his superior ply trade: administrate co-operatively, the higher skill level applies, and the character with the lower skill level provides the +2 co-operative bonus.

OoC:

I do not think that there is any need for the above-quoted and above-suggested rules, in light (for example) of the following post. . . .

Re: Administration

« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 09:42:06 AM by X-Points East »