Author Topic: People of EOM : Welton of Eločle  (Read 3537 times)

Offline X-EOM/SS (Marco)

• Former players
  • Noble
  • Regency: 4
People of EOM : Welton of Eločle
« on: January 13, 2009, 12:36:50 PM »
Welton raised his arms and stretched them while turning his head from the loads of paper over the  desk..  He was in a cellar beneath the streets of Seaward, in the heart of the temple complex of Eločle.

Fire in a corner of the room was warming and he closed his eyes trying to forgot for a while all his work's troubles.

"when did all begin?" he thought "How did all begin?"

then his records put him backward of 4 years...

He could see himself dressed in dirty and stinking clouds with a bloodstained scarf covering his face while begging in the streets of Seaward.
Rat-man. Shop-owners of the Promenade, the main street of Seaward, started to call him in such manner,  and soon after "Rat-man" became Welton's nickname.
Like a real rat, Rat-Man knew all the sewers and the black alleys of the city, very useful when he had to run away from some robbed merchant or from the city guards.

Offline X-EOM/SS (Marco)

• Former players
  • Noble
Re: People of EOM : Welton of Eločle
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 06:02:27 PM »
4 years ago it was a sunny day.

A fat merchant was walking doww the Promenade and Welton approached him.
"Haelyn's bless thee Sir...a coin for the unlucky ones" Welton's voice sounde softly

The merchant smelled the stinky beggar and begins to retreat for him with disgust but Welton caught his arms..."Please honourable Sir, just a coin..."

"Don't touch me scum!" replied the merchant and he managed to free himself.

The movement made Welton to ruinously fall on the ground.

The merchant evily laughed
"A nicely move Rat-Man...you entertained me...so you worth a reward"
and he flipped a coin toward him.

Welton quickly put the coin form the ground sayng"thanks for your benevolence good Sir".

Offline X-EOM/SS (Marco)

• Former players
  • Noble
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 08:11:14 AM »
Welton waited 'till the fat merchant was out of his sight then he turned left to a small alley of the Promenade.
He opened his right hands and looked at an handful of gold coins.
He smiled then he soflty mourn "Rat-Man sent his best wishes to you...fat and stupid merchant..." He then started to happily whistle and he began to walking straight down the dark street when suddenly it met him against a figure.
The figure spoke "Where are you going now Welton?"
He suspiciously and carefully looked at him trying to recognize him but without success. His face was surrounded by a strange dark aura and he couldn't see through it.   
"Who are you?Ho do you do to know my name?"

"Who doesn't know Welton...well...Rat-Man?" the figure replied. His voice played joiky.

"I don't believe to be the most importat person of Seaward"

"In this moment you're the most important person for me" the the dark aura faded off and a beautiful woman was revealed.

"Do you finally know who I am?" the woman asked

"Yes...." everybody knew Sarae Somellin, the Priestess of Eločle.
With fear growing fast he realized he couldnt move himself...he was paralyzed, maybe a spell...

"Does this mean my life is ending?" he knew he had not gold enough to be a target for robbers so he concluded someone had paid Eločle's church  to kill him.

"I hope so" replied Sarae

"What an honour for me...the High Priestess herself is gonna kill me...who wants me dead?"

"Me" her voice sounded soflty

"You????????in what manner did I offend you?"

"yes, you'll  be dead today, and I hope a new Welton will born before the day will die"

"Perhaps it's the fear that blocks my tougths but I don't understand"

"I want you as a servant of mine Welton..."

"Why me...? I'm just a..." he stopped for a brief pause..."a Rat-Man...yes"

Sarae Somellin smiled and her left hand caressed his face

"You've got good ears...good eyes..." then she laughed picking the coins from Welton's hands " and you've got a quickly hand I presume. Elolčle appreciates people like you. Let you be my ears, my eyes and my hand Welton...join eločle's church and you'll be no more a Rat-Man"

He realized he was not be longer paralyzed. Sarae Somellin had embraced him

"What's your decision Welton?"

"I'll follow you..."

Sarae kissed him for a long period..."come with me"

Offline X-EOM/SS (Marco)

• Former players
  • Noble
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 08:18:07 AM »
A voice brought back Welton to the present time...a voice he had heard for the first time 4 years ago...

"What are you doing Welton?...are you open-eyed sleeping?'" Sarae Somellin was standing near the entrance door, beautiful as ever, warmingly smiling

He did'nt know why but he had ever had fear of Sarae's smile...

"yes...no I mean no...my lady...just...I was just thinking of good old days...well how can I serve you my lady?"

"I need you..my trustworthy friend...I need to find something..."

"Tell me more....my lady..."

Sarae Somellin closed the door....

Offline X-EOM/SS (Marco)

• Former players
  • Noble
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2009, 08:18:33 AM »
OOC: I hope you liked it ;)

Offline X-IHH/Wallac Isilviere (Kasper)

• Sovereign
  • Regency: 18
  • Pontiff Wallac Isilviere, High Prefect of the IHH
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2009, 08:52:34 AM »
I liked it  :)
His Holiness Wallac Isilviere, Pontiff of All Anuire, High Prefect of the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn