Author Topic: MIRROR - To see the Obelisk of Thenial  (Read 44918 times)

Offline X-IHH/Wallac Isilviere (Kasper)

• Sovereign
  • Regency: 18
  • Pontiff Wallac Isilviere, High Prefect of the IHH
Re: MIRROR - To see the Obelisk of Thenial
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2009, 04:01:10 PM »
I assume both of you is now better yes?
His Holiness Wallac Isilviere, Pontiff of All Anuire, High Prefect of the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn

• Sovereign
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2009, 04:18:41 PM »
I feel the adventure is going in two directions - the assassion and focus on the travel. Its perfectly allright with me but I can't myself manege to combine the two lines in the thread; the "found the coast" line and the "Assassin" line.

For now I will interact with the "found the coast" line of story untill I can see how to combine it or others succeed in combining it.

Feel free to make up actions likely to be performed by Wallac Isilviere and describe them in your own posts in the adventure; he is LG
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 04:25:50 PM by IHH/Pontiff Wallac Isilviere (Kasper) »
His Holiness Wallac Isilviere, Pontiff of All Anuire, High Prefect of the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn

Offline X-Mieres & SAS/AV (Mark)

• Former players
  • Noble
  • Regency: 15
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2009, 04:44:19 PM »
I feel I am somewhat to blame on this and I apologize. I'm not really sure how to deal with it.  On my end I've got some emails going on this with Bjorn as to the Governor's private actions and what he is learning (and he doesn't like to share  ::))

In terms of the Governor's actions - As he said - he knows nothing about the shadow worlds so he is willing to let the Pontiff and the Priestesses take the lead there.  After all we saw what happened the last time the Governor had a bright idea about anything mystical (Obelisk + Rock = Epic Fail)
Every man has a price he will willingly accept, even for what he hoped never to sell. 

Offline X-DM Jon

• Former players
  • Sovereign
  • Regency: 21
  • Slide
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2009, 04:49:50 PM »
Right now the Governor's words has being ignored by the clergy.
 Do please consider what has been said & described by other players before you move the story too far along. Players tend to suffer if they don't "stick together" like this. I did... Anyway! Move along  ;)

• Sovereign
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2009, 04:54:09 PM »
Actually I've asked for details from the Govenor (some post back)

I've have tried to interact in both "sides" of the story. I believe they can be combined but I think either Mark or Libor (ETN) is in the best positions to make the link up - as I said they are perfectly welcome "take controll of Wallac"

Note he has been asking for details which he has so far not gotten any reply to (or if he has I missed it - slap me and put me back on track if that is the case).

Basicly I choose to interact with the Coastline part of story because thats what Bjørn has interacted with
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 04:56:03 PM by IHH/Pontiff Wallac Isilviere (Kasper) »

Offline X-DM Jon

• Former players
  • Sovereign
  • Slide
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2009, 04:57:29 PM »
Right right, so take the other story and continue it from there. No need to make weird jumps in time.

• Sovereign
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2009, 05:55:51 PM »
Jon did you mean take the Assassin story now and continue the coastline afterwards?

Offline X-DM Jon

• Former players
  • Sovereign
  • Slide
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2009, 06:03:07 PM »
No, I mean integrate one in the other.
 If you players move the story ahead, the story moves ahead, leaving other matters behind. So if you want to deal with something left behind, you do it in the current situation.

• Sovereign
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2009, 06:10:15 PM »
ah now I understand what you mean.

I agree with Jon. Mark perhaps you could make an attempt (if you agree and/or it suits you)

If not please consider posting you wont here in OoC

• Sovereign
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2009, 06:25:14 PM »
I feel I am somewhat to blame on this and I apologize. I'm not really sure how to deal with it.  On my end I've got some emails going on this with Bjorn as to the Governor's private actions and what he is learning (and he doesn't like to share  ::))

For all I care we can give Mark a break with no action while he makes up his mind how to approach this; does he try to make Wallac act in blind trust to the Governor (as man Wallac does not know firsthand) or will he try to withheld full/limit the information.

Perhaps the governor wants to trust some of the named characters present and some not? Wallac perceives himself as a man that know how to keep a secret and worthy of trust. Of cause the Governor may have heard otherwise or not heard anything in this regard at all?

Or the governor is having an internal conflict to share or not to share? Can he withheld the information and still get out from the Shadow World alive and well, or does he have to sacrifice the secrecy to improve chances of success for interrogation of assassin and/or escape Shadow World.

Perhaps some thing I have not mentioned?

In short while I believe IHH AA, the Sidhe Eldritch Knight Lannelah Lachlan, should be able to render a quite good illusion should we ever come to that part

Update  ;D

Having completed their tasks the strangers gather at the short, board their ships and sail away into the darkness. You'll never know who they were or why they are doing what they do.

Shauna Nolan:

We should get going. This memory is delaying us...if I'm not much mistaken this is an old Masetian colony.

Update II:
You have to make a decision:

1. Try to make your way by sea. Unknown hazards.
2. Make your way north through the woods. Warned about spirits.
3. Head south into the wastelands. SHould be fewer hazards, but the trip might get awfully long.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 09:38:46 PM by IHH/Pontiff Wallac Isilviere (Kasper) »

• Sovereign
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2009, 10:27:26 PM »
3).. "but the trip might get awfully long."

Meaning we will have to spend another Adventure Action first thing next season?

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
  • Regency: 51
    • Twilightpeaks.net - Hone of Ruins of Empire
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2009, 10:28:15 PM »
Yes.
DM Bjørn

• Sovereign
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2009, 10:42:06 PM »
Assuming we get home in one peace will it have consequences for our domains that we are away for a total of 2 adventure actions?

Will it be consequences that the regents themself are aware of? I seems to remember there is something about a certain wedding in Roesone  ???

Offline X-DM Jon

• Former players
  • Sovereign
  • Slide
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2009, 10:43:58 PM »
It will only have an effect if your regent is gone for an entire turn. Even being back for the equivalent of 1 week allows you to pass out orders.

• Sovereign
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2009, 10:48:49 PM »
Splendid; what about actually attending the bloddy wedding in Roesone should it ever take place  ;D

I rather not miss stuff I intended to be part of like I did with the book of law adventure. Wallacs decision may get influenced if he think he will have trouble getting home to perform the ceremony