Author Topic: Best hangover cure  (Read 1962 times)

Offline X-MOC/Leman States (Even)

• Ser Engineer
  • Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 16
  • Patriarch Leman States
Best hangover cure
« on: January 01, 2011, 04:35:02 PM »
Hi all,

I hope the new year is treating you well so far. After sampling the various intoxicating liquids last night, it appears one might have been a bit too liberal with the measures poured. Result is now a start of 2011 that involves staring blankly in front of me. So, any takers on good hangover cures? I'm partial to orange juice and soda, but I'm curious to hear what people's preferred pick-me-up is these days.

Wish you a Happy New Year, and may your Regency Point be aplenty, Variable Income Rolls come in high, and your Random Events be a boon!
E
"We are RuinsofEmpire now, and when we act, we create our own reality."

Offline X-DM Jon

• Former players
  • Sovereign
  • Regency: 21
  • Slide
Re: Best hangover cure
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 06:27:03 PM »
I've always made certain to drink water regularly during a party, before bedtime and after I get up.

Apart from that a beer the day after isn't a bad idea. It's horrible to think of drinking one, but it often works wonders.

Offline X-Elinie/RiD (Niels)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 19
  • Formerly Star of the East
Re: Best hangover cure
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 01:48:21 AM »
Water before sleeping is a good aid.

But if the damage is already done, a pint of drinking yoghurt and a bottle of orange juice gives you both fluid, sugar, vitamins, minerals and beneficial stomach cultures.
Formerly: His Grace, Patriarch Rashid ibn Daouta, Last Imperial Duke of the Eastern Marches, Duke of Elinie, Master of Sutren Hills, Holy Paladin of Avanalae, Light of Reason.