Author Topic: The good ole times  (Read 2027 times)

Offline X-DM Jon

• Former players
  • Sovereign
  • Regency: 21
  • Slide
The good ole times
« on: January 03, 2011, 02:56:52 AM »
You know I miss those days back when people would terrorize each other with the bless/curse system... It kinda felt like the wild west and we were outlaws and sheriffs. Trust mr. centralized blessings Bjørn to take the yeehaw crazy away!

Or maybe it's just because I've discovered the series Deadwood. FUCK that is one COCKSUCKER of a series! And anyone who says otherwise is FUCKING CUNT! Pardon my fucking french!
But seriously, watch it, all of it, it's ruins of empire in a small town at the edge of civilization. Ten thumbs, all the way up!

Offline X-CJS/Ruormad Coumain (Tristan)

• Former players
  • Scion
  • Regency: 10
Re: The good ole times
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 03:34:41 AM »
I'd love to have time to watch Deadwood again, but all I get to watch at the moment is Wiggles, Chuggington and In The Night Garden (which is an issue I'm sure any parent has experienced).
Most Sacred Broker Ruormad Coumain, Patriach of the Celestial Jewel of Sarimie.
The wise man invests in times of plenty to ensure plenty in times of hardship.

Offline X-Elinie/RiD (Niels)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 19
  • Formerly Star of the East
Re: The good ole times
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 08:33:16 AM »
Deadwood was cool! - Yet I like that when you curse/bless now, you do so to the face and not to the back. :-)
Formerly: His Grace, Patriarch Rashid ibn Daouta, Last Imperial Duke of the Eastern Marches, Duke of Elinie, Master of Sutren Hills, Holy Paladin of Avanalae, Light of Reason.