Author Topic: Sort of an update  (Read 2281 times)

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
  • Regency: 51
    • Twilightpeaks.net - Hone of Ruins of Empire
Sort of an update
« on: October 20, 2011, 08:59:31 AM »
So...obviously I haven't had much time for RoE lately. Not with the houses and the renovation and the debt-angst and all that. I still hope to be done moving by December 1st. Depending on how much we get for the apartment we can get everything done before we move in - or not. The big question is the upstairs bathroom. If we can't afford it now we'll end up showering in the basement for a few years. Not the end of the world, but not exactly what I was hoping for.

Regardless; once we move I'll likely have some more time again. I expect there to be a zillion things still to do and Christmas is not far, but at least I won't be occupied 24/7!

So I hope some (or many) of you are still around when things get back on track.
DM Bjørn

Offline X-Tuornen/LF (Geir)

• Former players
  • Noble
  • Regency: 10
  • Laela Flaertes, Duchess of Tuornen
Re: Sort of an update
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 11:07:17 AM »
….actually, I’m still working on my DO ;) not changing any orders obviously but filling out info, doing math and making it look more respectable. What I sent in first this turn was such a sad mess of half-written soup that I’m still ashamed after several months.

I’ll be here when things start rolling again  ;) guarantied!

Good luck with the work on the house! If I was any kind of handyman, and I’m absolutely not, I’d drive up north and help you Bjorn.
Laela Flaertes, By the Grace of Haelyn Duchess of Tuornen

- Geir
Tuornen / LF

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 11:19:14 AM »

Good luck with the work on the house! If I was any kind of handyman, and I’m absolutely not, I’d drive up north and help you Bjorn.

I appreciate the willingness to help. Or maybe the willingness NOT to help given your lack of handyman skills :P
DM Bjørn

Offline X-Coeranys/WD (Greg)

• Former players
  • Scion
  • Regency: 4
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2011, 07:02:16 PM »
I share your pain.  Having to work to improve our current house (remodeled the bathroom among other things), our old houses (which are now rentals) are all of a sudden needing lots of maintenance (water heater, garage door spring broke, etc.).   Always something to keep me busy working instead when I should be playing.  ;)

Good luck with your projects!

William Deaulen
Baron of Coeranys
Count of Caudraight

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2011, 03:26:44 PM »
I share your pain.  Having to work to improve our current house (remodeled the bathroom among other things), our old houses (which are now rentals) are all of a sudden needing lots of maintenance (water heater, garage door spring broke, etc.).   Always something to keep me busy working instead when I should be playing.  ;)

Good luck with your projects!

'...when I SHOULD be playing...' GOOD ONE GREG; GOOD ONE!!! :D

Steadily progressing down the road of renovation. Estimating about 30% done (should have been 50% by now, but oh well!)
DM Bjørn