Author Topic: Endier: A Lord and his lieutenant  (Read 4123 times)

Offline X-Endier & KoH/GdN (Joe)

• Former players
  • Scion
  • Regency: 7
  • Guy de Nichaleir, Grand-Maester and Count
Endier: A Lord and his lieutenant
« on: December 30, 2008, 03:21:52 PM »
In the Map Room of the Royal Palace in Endier two men stand arguing.  Both are tall men, wearing tabards indicating they are members of the Knights of Haelyn.  One wears a mantle indicating he is the Grand-Maester, the other's mantle is that of a Knight-General.

Count Nichalier(N): I have reliable sources that say the Goblins are just being Goblins.

General Welling(W): Just being Goblins, me eye!  They are active everywhere, all across Anuire.

N: Look, I agree, goblins are smelly evil wretches, and the sooner they're all gone the better, but I am more worried about the Undead menace then goblins.

W: I understand, but the Undead are far away, the goblins are the more immediate threat.

N: I am going to Alamie to try to address the undead situation.  If only Archduke Diem hadn't called me to Illien, I might be able to take care of all these issues.

W: You go, tend to Alamie and good Archduke Diem, I will look into the goblins myself.

N: I told you, its been looked into.

W: And until you tell me about these "sources" of yours, I don't know why I should be satisfied.

N: Because I'm the Grand-Maester and you have a Vow of Obedience?
W: Are you really going to use that?

N: No, Knight-General Artheuer Welling, I will not use your Vow to compel anything from you that you won't freely and cheerfully offer.

W: Yes, my Liege.  I'll be going to the 'Fell then.

N:  Of course you will.  Do be careful, I can't afford to lose you.

The older man, the one bearing the Knight-General's mantle salutes the other man briskly and leaves the room.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 03:32:29 PM by Endier & KoH/GdN (Joe) »
Guy de Nichaleir, Grand-Maester of the Knights of Haelyn, Count of Endier, the Red Knight